“Too salty!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (352) 597-9805
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The first time I ate here, I thought the food was too salty, so when I returned, I asked the server if the chef could skip the salt in my marsala sauce. She told me they couldn't (because the sauces are pre-made), so I ordered a salad. The salad was fine, though somewhat overpriced.

1  Thank Lynette796

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I like the changing menu and the creative selections. Still way too salty for my taste, but the fact that the portions are quite large, I can usually get away with only eating half and bringing the rest home, effectively halving my sodium intake.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We live locally, and every time we visited our local Carrabba's we have enjoyed the variety of selections offered daily.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I went there expecting excellent service, great tasting food and were disappointed. The service was very slow and failed to return to even ask us how we were enjoying our meal once it arrived (almost 25 minutes later). Then we voiced our opinions on the quality of the food and the waitress simply said, "Sorry, but I only wit on the tables, I don't cook the food".

The food we ordered was not what we really wanted to eat because they have a very limited and over priced menu.

It is our own fault we went there but I am glad I did as now I know I will never return.

1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Just had dinner there last night.... again! One of our favorites in the area and it is because we always get an above average meal along with above average service at a reasonable price. The salads were crisp and the new creamy parmason dressing ( alas...no more blue cheese!) was delightful. I enjoyed my usual Pollo Rosa Maria, my brother loves the Chicken Parmeson, My wife had her favorite Lobster Ravioli, and her daughter tried the Pollo Bryan .... all were excellent. The Sangrias were above average with fresh fruit added, and the beer was cold. All were served by a personable wait staff and well paced thru the entire meal. The pasta side dishes were cooked well..... not too pasty....or undercooked either..... and the sauces were perfect. I can always depend upon them for a nice meal! Will be back in a few weeks for our Anniversary dinner too!