“Carrabba's”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (352) 597-9805
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Carrabba's - obviously a chain - is more crowded in winter months here by snowbirds. Service can be slow. As another reviewer said, the wine portions are good. I've been in others in different cities, most recently Phoenix, and found them to be marginally better; but this is one of the best in Hernando County, Florida.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We had our first time experience at Carrabba's in March.
We went with another couple.
The place was extreamly busy!
The bread and the salad were very good but our main courses were only fair. Luke warm and we had to be elsewhere or we would have asked for the food to be re-heated. As it was, it took ages for our main course to be brought to the table!
We have no plans to return there!
The restaurant was decorated nicely and clean...and our server was pleasant!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Restaurant was very busy and therefore the waiter was very rushed and not friendly, etc. After coming to table every 4 minutes trying to take our order we finally were ready. I ordered Chicken Bryan Pizza. Trouble was, he asked if I wanted regular or large portion. I said the regular and mentioned the menu said $12.00.....When my order came I had Chicken Bryan that had no crust like a pizza would. The server assumed that I wanted the dinner and not the pizza. The wrong order cost me $15.50 instead of the $12 for my original order. I admit, the food flavors were all excellent. The onlly problem was the unfriendly and rushed waiter.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We like to go for a salad and pizza at pizza bar. Quick and usually no waiting. Wine portions are good especially at happy hour.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

First time eating at a Carrabba's, and pleasantly surprised. Very good service and all in our party said we would definitely return if in area again. Looking forward to finding one in the Chicagoland area.