“Better then your average chain restaurant”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Brooksville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We love going to Texas Roadhouse. The food is always good and they make you feel very welcome. Definitely one of the better chain restaurants that have taken over the area.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was a family visit. My wife ordered a Fort Worth Rib eye medium well that was expertly grilled. The steak was absolutely great.. The Cesar salad had plenty of dressing and parmesan cheese. I can't stand when I order a Cesar and they skimp on dressing and parmesan, don't have to worry about it here. My son and I shared the salmon with sidekicks of ribs and another of shrimp. I was a little leery of ordering fish from a steak house, but It turned out to be a good choice. Properly cooked and served, we were pleased and stuffed. However, we still managed to enjoy a huge piece of delicious apple pie. My six year old son loves this place, our server engaged him and got him on the floor doing their line dance. We all had a great time. Great food great fun service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food here is always fresh and tasty. There are a lot of different items to pick from. The dinner salads are so cold and crisp. The dinner rolls are irresistible, with the cinnamon butter. The peanuts on the table are a fun touch. The waitstaff is very attentive. All types of meat available. Never have room for dessert!

1  Thank Susan R
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Good value, great steaks & ribs - need I say more?
Liked the bucket of peanuts on the table and the interesting decor.
Very friendly server - we will be back soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

They use too much salt on all their food at this restaurant. I ordered shrimp and I should have sent it back it was so salty. If you go there, insist you do not want salt on any item.