“A fun experience”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Really good fun Japanese chef who made the experience all the better by his fun sense of humour. My only complaint is that he cooked the veg last and there were a table of 6 of us so even if you ate quite slowly you were left with just a plate of veg! I would highly recommend the mixed sashimi to start!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We have eaten here numerous of times. We even took guest with us. We all feel the same that the food was excellent. Fantastic to sit at the grill and watch the cook prepare your food. You know that it is fresh. Good atmosphere. The cook entertains the gust while they prepare the food. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Brought family Including two children for early Sunday dinner. Everyone enjoyed the food and the entertainment. Price was right too.

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

If anyone suggests that you enjoy a meal at this over-priced restaurant, tell them no! we were a party of 10, our food arrived on a push cart, one raw meal stacked on top of the other... Yes, I'm serious. I pointed it put to my husband who was just as disgusted. Spring Hill may not have a huge assortment of restaurants serving anything but Italian, but I've been to good Japanese steakhouses, this is NOT one of them!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Ten of us went to Fujiyama for dinner. Something was wrong with their air-conditioner, we should have left then, but we stayed. The food was brought out on a cart, on raw meal (on a metal plate) stacked on top of another.. Disgusting. All I could think of was, "I wonder where each plate was sitting before they were placed on top of raw seafood/steaks"... We'll never know. I ate a bite or two of my meal and couldn't get the stacked plate image out of my mind, I pushed my plate away and stepped outside to avoid the heat. It is loud, over-priced, and unsanitary. Enough said.