“Biguns Bar BQ”

Biguns Bar B Q
Ranked #5 of 131 Restaurants in Brooksville
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are fast casual Restaurant. Family owned and run for 25 years. We cook everything to order and make as much as possible from scratch.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Has to be the best BBQ I have ever had! The flavor they developed in their meat was so fine, I wish I could find here in Wisconsin. The sauces that they have on the side where excellant too. We have great steaks,but their BBQ is out of this world good! Great friendly staff too! Wish I'd have known about this place sooner, it will be on my list whenever I visit.

2  Thank Wendy L

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The breakfast was just ok
They did have homemade gravy
Easy to get to
Over all it was a good value for the food but it was average nothing special

Reviewed 5 April 2014

You will not find better pancakes. Debbie and Theresa are amazing. Friday night BBQ is delicious! Simply the best in town.

1  Thank shkkb
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Definitely the best Q in Hernando County and one of the best in the state. It is one of the few places I've been to (and I've been a lot of the famous places in North Carolina, Memphis, Kansas City, Birmingham and Texas) that can actually BBQ chicken and get a moist result. Although ribs are easier because of the fat and therefore there are lots of places that make edible ribs, these ribs are absolutely top notch.

1  Thank Tribe1l
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Didn't really know where we were... starving... saw the sign wasn't sure they were open... went inside... not much to look at... decided to sit at the kinda like bar area, overlooking the grill... best seat in the house we seemed to find out.... My friend had their BBQ pork sandwich... he loved it!! I don't like BBQ so I ordered fish, spicy, and typically places like this don't do it justice... it was fabulous! Simple, but man they got the spices right... the owner ask If I had ever had their beef brisket... I said no (truthfully wasn't interested) he brought out a slice.., OMG... it was fantastic! Seriously!! Tender and so full of flavor! WOW! Then he ask if I had ever had their baked beans and I said no, and no thanks as I don't like beans... he said, please try them and gave me a small dish of them.....WOW! I ATE THEM ALL! First time in my life that I actually liked baked beans!!!! And to top it off... they give you a slice of fresh baked cake after you are done eating!!! I kid you not!! It was strawberry and yummy.... Would I go back?? Darn right and I am going next month when I have to return to Brooksville! Try it, it truly is a great little place!!
If they cater... I would hire them!

4  Thank mnmerilee