“Avoid at all costs. Very dirty and food seems a bit too old.”
Review of Maw's Vittles

Maw's Vittles
Ranked #48 of 136 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Goodness I was floored when I walked in. Looked a bit dirty but I wanted to give them the benefit of doubt so I ordered. Everything seems frozen or canned and even with that the food seemed way past it's "use by date". Service is ok and the folks seemed nice but it's not worth getting really sick over. Even the tea tasted soured.

1  Thank Travelergirlfrom1972

Reviewed 21 July 2013

First time there and will put it on my regular breakfast runs. Not the cleanest , not the best but the country kitsch combined with the great food is worth a visit. When you drive up you have to first decide how to get into the parking lot since it is on the other side of a traffic triangle but after you get there getting out is easy enough. We had the biscuits and gravy with eggs and coffee and we were stuffed. The food was fast and great, can't beat that. The price was good and the service was friendly.