“Good Pizza”
Review of Pizza Villa

Pizza Villa
Ranked #34 of 134 Restaurants in Brooksville
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Went here after a day of shopping in Brooksville. Pizza here was good. If in Brooksville for another shopping day we would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I recently bought a vacation place in Brooksville. I have family that live in Weeki Wachee about a 25 minute drive from my place. Normally I get NY pizza from Gennaro's at the entrance to the Heather on hwy 19.

I checked reviews for pizza in Brooksville and found Pizza Villa. It looked like the real deal and had high ratings. It even won credits for the best pizza in Hernando County. My wife and I decided to try it in the hopes of getting a great pizza closer to home.

The pizza was dry. The portions were skimpy and the taste was awful. I wish I could give them a better review but they just don't deserve it. This place is way over rated.

I would also like to say I was born in NYC and grew up in NJ, so I know good pizza and Italian food. Pizza Villa may have other dishes that are delicious, I don't know, but the pizza was awful.

I won't go back. Extremely disappointed. In the future I will drive a few more miles when I want a great pizza.

1  Thank Travelinman31
Reviewed 26 January 2014

good place for homemade meal.very good pizza and homemade tomato Florentine soup and pasta fagiole.we have visited here for the past 23 years.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is the place for really good pizza. Perfect crust and abundant toppings. Others have tried the dinners and been pleased, but I can't seem to order anything but the pizza.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Most all of the food is fresh to order, the salad not always fresh. I eat here often and the pizza is not greasy.......................................

1  Thank mattspringhill