“brooksville”

Days Inn Brooksville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Overall the faciluty was nice & convenient, the staff was pleasant, But..........., Housekeeping needs to step it up!!!! Stayed ten days, & never once when I returned to my room was it serviced!!!! Spoke with staff, reply...they are so busy!!! Really????? was out of room everyday by 7:30 a.m. returned by 3:30 or even later, and never once had my room been serviced!!! I returned my own towels, took out my own trash and even replaced my own trash liners!! Could of stayed home for this!!!! They also had new beds in some of the rooms, in the room I was in the new mattresses were very comfortable, but they need to be lowered. I literally had to CLIMB into bed, the mattresses are so tall. I had thought I would at least get a discount of some sort or a discount for my next stay, but like everything it was OH, SORRY!!! your total bill is???? of course full price!! It is a very convenient place to stay for the January circuit. Hope they get more help for HOUSEKEEPING!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Ms. Lori,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I'm happy to hear our property was convenient and staff pleasant. However, I'm very upset at my housekeeping staff and extremely sorry that you did not receive service in your room for your entire stay. There is no excuse as to why you should not have gotten service. I will admit, we were understaffed- a housekeeper left us during a very busy period and I can assure you, this will not happen again. I hope you can stay with us again and hope that you can accept my sincere apology.

I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Brooksville

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Reviewed 12 January 2014

The hotel is an older facility. The room was clean, but the first room did not have a locking front door. We had to move. The clerk was no where to be found when we arrived, nor when we had to report the door. I felt the listed price was okay for the facility.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear REOSeawagon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Although we are an older hotel, I take pride in having a clean room. I do sincerely apologize about the door not locking properly. I definitely need to get that fixed so no other guest experiences the same. Hope you will stay with us again, if you're ever in the area.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Very clean and well run place. Only needed a one night stay and the staff was very helpful with places to eat and general info.

Dear Mr. Arthur,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! I appreciate the positive feedback you have left with us and have shown your review to our staff. I do hope you can come back soon to visit us. Also, if you aren't already, be sure to become a Wyndham Reward Member and you can earn points that can be used for free stays, merchandise or airline miles!

If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to contact me at: daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Reviewed 6 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Reviewed 30 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Weeki Wachee

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!