“Relaxing”

Cypress House Ranch B&B
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Bushnell
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer 2 hour Guided horseback trail rides in the beauty of central Florida,that cover parts of a 20,000 acre forest track. We take riders from school age to 99, from first timers to those who have owned. We limit the number of riders to 5,and keep the ride as personal as possible by not mixing groups,so please call for an appointment time for your ride. As a working ranch, we also offer lessons, lease, and a few horses for sale. Rides that are 3 or more hours have a scheduled stop at a local restaurant where you can buy your lunch and then continue for the rest of the ride. As an interactive activity,guest who wish, may help with the unsaddling and washing of their horse at the end of the ride. Come get away from the city for a day and see the real Florida. Rates start at $65.00, plus tax and wrangler tip, for the 2 hour ride per horse.
Marco Island, Florida
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have been going to Cypress House Ranch B&B for about 9 years now. Tweety, has been incrdeible to learn from, and because of her training I now own my own horse. It is so relaxing, staying up there. Thank you

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Crystal F
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch B&B, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. I hope to let all the guest participate as much as they like. Tweety

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Real Florida alternative to the Disney experience”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I drove my daughter to this beautiful place from our holiday location near Orlando and was struck by the peace and quiet, the natural surroundings and as a bonus the History of the area. The stables at Cypress Ranch B and B are really well kept, the horses are clearly very well and trained and cared for. The owner Amy had put a good deal of thought in to the choice of horse for both me and my daughter, even though we were only doing the two hour trail ride.
The trail was fabulous and the sound of birds calling in the forest was so pleasant.
A great experience within easy driving distance of Orlando and the business is professionally run and a credit to Amy and her husband. Would recommend to both inexperienced and experienced riders.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Alison R
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch B&B, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
So glad that you made the drive to visit us here at Cypress House. We are under a 2 hour drive from the Orlando area, but as traffic in that area is so heavy, it is a pleasant drive. I pride ourselves in the PRIVATE rides verses the tourist style rides of large groups. We are able to give you the best horse for you as well as the best experience for your riding ability. Our rides are a minimum of 2 hours long with longer rides available if you wish to stop for lunch.
Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a wonderfull experience!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Today my wish came true.......finally my husband decided to join a horseback ride with me after years of begging. We are visiting the United States and are staying in the Orlando area. Although there are possibilities here as well, we decided to go all the way to Cypress House because of the good recommadation. And we were not dissapointed!! Amy is a wonderfull guide that makes sure that you get the horse that matches you. My husband was matched with Jim and I was matched with Romeo. And what a Romeo he was ;-) I fell in love immidiatly! The environment is sooo wonderfull and Amy puts so much afford in giving you a hack of a time! She made me switch horses a couple of times just to give me the experience to ride different breeds and experience their trot. At the end, she even picked a horse from the stable and said to me: "experience this, just stay on the grass ". It was a wonderfull wonderfull experience and I am just sooo sad that it is over. I really hope my husband liked it so much that we are going for another visit ;-) Amy, thanks for this wonderfull experience, I really hope to see you back!!To bad we live all the way in the Netherlands ;-(

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Hylke W
The Netherlands are a bit far away for you to come very often, but I know that each time you visit you will not be disappointed. Looking forward to the next time you are here in the US and stay with us for part of your visit so that you may both enjoy more trail rides and some of the relaxing adventures stateside instead of the busier areas. We are located close enough to spend time at the theme parks, yet far enough from the traffic to really get away for some quiet time.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Horseback riding”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Tweety is awesome and the trails are gorgeous. Highly recommended. Very reasonable price and will do this everytime I visit!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Toledokid
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch B&B, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
So glad you all made it out for a last minute ride. Hope to see you sooner than a year between visits. When you get back for another chance to ride, we will head out on a different trail.
Richland, Washington
“Cypress House -Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We really appreciated our visit to Cypress House Ranch. It was very close to Bushnell where we have relatives. It was far better than any of the motels/hotels anywhere in the area and much more pleasant. The people were very friendly and helpful. The accommodations were very comfortable and clean. We stayed in the three rooms in the main house. My wife, daughter, and I were in the two rooms that shared a bath and my sister and her husband were in the one room with a separate bath. The rooms were quiet and we could not hear guests in other rooms. Breakfasts were down home basic but very good. The prices were excellent. While we didn't take advantage of the riding opportunities, we did take advantage of the quiet, relaxing location and atmosphere. Next time we go to visit, we will definitely stay here; it is so much better than any of the options we have tried in previous visits.

Visited April 2013
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch B&B, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
It was a real pleasure to have you and your family stay. We are happy that Mom had a day out and could enjoy the peaceful nature here at the B&B. We have finished most of the projects that where in progress during your stay, so hopefully you will enjoy the improvements on your next visit. As all property owners know, the work never ends. We continue to strive to keep adding to the amenities that are available to the guest.