“This is one of the better motels for the price that I have ever”

Bushnell Inn Bushnell
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bushnell
Apollo Beach, Florida
“This is one of the better motels for the price that I have ever”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

This is one of the better motels that I have stayed in for the price and I have stayed in a lot of motels, This is an older motel but it is clean and well kept up. You can tell right away that the management has pride in this property.

ELR

Room Tip: My wife and I stayed in a non-smoking room and it smelled fresh not like some of the motels that we...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Winter Park, Florida
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We spent the night in Bushnell after paying our respects at the National Cemetery. We didn't even expect that Bushnell had a hotel! The reviews for the Rodeway Inn really impressed us to take a chance even without pictures. The couple who run this property are very pleasant, and their children are adorable. This is a classic example of a traditional interstate hotel from years ago;. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable, and we could not hear our neighbors. We felt very safe, and we would stay at this hotel again.

Be aware that the breakfast offerings are limited.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 14 August 2011

After staying here every year for several year, it has really become a great place to stay. New paint, new bathroom. The best manager ever. Manny you are GREAT. Keep up the good work. Your Inn is A+ in my book.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed 11 March 2011

clean & comfortable rooms, Great Staff, while checking in, I was given a rundown of the area. I was there for the Webster Flea market,it was worth the couple of mile drive to the market to stay here.Right off I-75 in Bushnell Fl. county road 48. Mr. Patel makes you feel at home. My best nights sleep in two weeks.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank scampercamper
Niceville, Florida
Reviewed 23 January 2011

I stay in many hotels over the last 20 years for both business and personal vacations. From the time I called and booked a room for my wife and I and a 2nd for my business partner with Manny, he was helpful and made sure we recieved what we needed. The rooms are clean and what ever your needs may be, Manny & Neeta will do EVERYTHING they can to make you comfortable. IT may be an older hotel but they keep it up. They try their best to make sure to take care of your every wish. GREAT people!
I would stay here again and you shouldn't pass them by either. You'll have a great stay with Manny & Neeta as well.
Thanks again Manny & Neeta,
Gene & Mary
Niceville, FL.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Gino32578
Lake Panasoffkee, FL
Reviewed 3 December 2010

We stayed for a week and would highly recommend it to anyone. The rooms were clean and the management went above and beyond the call of duty. They treat you as if you are a part of their extended family. Their concern is truly that you enjoy your stay with them and they try to make sure all your needs are taken care of. Without hesitation I would highly recommend the hotel for your stay. We in face, will have our family stay at this hotel when they come to visit.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank aknamie
Florida
Reviewed 2 February 2010

Not knowing what to expect when booking rooms for this motel,we were quite surprised to find the rooms updated with new carpeting,furniture and refrigerator............Rooms were very clean..........Motel has just changed owners and updating is being done inside and out.............Owner and staff were very accomodating to our needs........
Many restaurants near by and adajacent in walking distance is a 24 hour Walmart.......Also close to Webester Flea Market..........
Dogs are also welcomed with a field right on premises for walking.
Definitely would recommend...........

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank smilinggreeneyes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bushnell
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell
Days Inn Wildwood I-75
Days Inn Wildwood I-75
#2 of 5 in Wildwood
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville

Been to Bushnell Inn Bushnell? Share your experiences!