Bushnell Inn Bushnell
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Guest House Inn(Bushnell)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed here for one nightplace to stayflmotelcleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2012

This is one of the better motels that I have stayed in for the price and I have stayed in a lot of motels, This is an older motel but it is clean and well kept up. You can tell right away that the management has pride in this property.

ELR

Room Tip: My wife and I stayed in a non-smoking room and it smelled fresh not like some of the motels that we have stayed in. The surroundings were quiet and restfull and close to restuarants.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We spent the night in Bushnell after paying our respects at the National Cemetery. We didn't even expect that Bushnell had a hotel! The reviews for the Rodeway Inn really impressed us to take a chance even without pictures. The couple who run this property are very pleasant, and their children are adorable. This is a classic example of a traditional interstate hotel from years ago;. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable, and we could not hear our neighbors. We felt very safe, and we would stay at this hotel again.

Be aware that the breakfast offerings are limited.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2011

After staying here every year for several year, it has really become a great place to stay. New paint, new bathroom. The best manager ever. Manny you are GREAT. Keep up the good work. Your Inn is A+ in my book.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2011

clean & comfortable rooms, Great Staff, while checking in, I was given a rundown of the area. I was there for the Webster Flea market,it was worth the couple of mile drive to the market to stay here.Right off I-75 in Bushnell Fl. county road 48. Mr. Patel makes you feel at home. My best nights sleep in two weeks.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank scampercamper
Reviewed 23 January 2011

I stay in many hotels over the last 20 years for both business and personal vacations. From the time I called and booked a room for my wife and I and a 2nd for my business partner with Manny, he was helpful and made sure we recieved what we needed. The rooms are clean and what ever your needs may be, Manny & Neeta will do EVERYTHING they can to make you comfortable. IT may be an older hotel but they keep it up. They try their best to make sure to take care of your every wish. GREAT people!
I would stay here again and you shouldn't pass them by either. You'll have a great stay with Manny & Neeta as well.
Thanks again Manny & Neeta,