“Absolutely wonderful”

Bushnell Inn Bushnell
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bushnell
Reviewed 14 December 2012

The Guesthouse Inn in Bushnell, FL has become my place to stay when in the area. As long as they are there I will not go anywhere else. My parents, husband and I travel together a good bit and we have stayed at this motel for more than 10 years, even before the current management. The motel has gone from an okay place to very clean and well maintained; fresh paint and new renovations being done all of the time. Manny and his family are wonderful people and take pride in what they are doing. They are always looking for ways to improve things and to make things right with your stay. You could not ask for a friendlier and accommodating place to stay. We will continue to stay with Manny and his family as long as we are able to travel. Manny always makes sure that we are taken care of. My mother has special needs and he has ALWAYS accommodated her. On this last trip to Florida we stayed in Daytona Beach and had 2 of the worst night’s sleep ever and got to the Guesthouse Inn and slept like a baby. Thanks Manny, please do not change a thing, we love you. The Robinson/Kinard family

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Manny goes out of his way to make sure you enjoy your stay.He should be at the Ritz Carlton.Have stayed at the Brakers and not got as good of service.For you that don't know the Brakers on the east coast,their rooms start at $400. a nite! Rooms are clean and roomy.Staff is very freindly!Great place to stay.If I ever opened a hotel,Manny would be the first person I would hire.Tell him to leave his wife at home! (Ha Ha)..A must stop if you are on I 75 in FL.!!
JRY

Room Tip: Just let Manny pick out the room!!
Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Joel Y
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Manny, the Manager is the best. Very accomodating to your needs. The friendliest manager you will ever meet in any hotel! Will stay there ever time I am in the area!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sidnee B
Reviewed 29 January 2012

This is one of the better motels that I have stayed in for the price and I have stayed in a lot of motels, This is an older motel but it is clean and well kept up. You can tell right away that the management has pride in this property.

ELR

Room Tip: My wife and I stayed in a non-smoking room and it smelled fresh not like some of the motels that we...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We spent the night in Bushnell after paying our respects at the National Cemetery. We didn't even expect that Bushnell had a hotel! The reviews for the Rodeway Inn really impressed us to take a chance even without pictures. The couple who run this property are very pleasant, and their children are adorable. This is a classic example of a traditional interstate hotel from years ago;. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable, and we could not hear our neighbors. We felt very safe, and we would stay at this hotel again.

Be aware that the breakfast offerings are limited.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2011

After staying here every year for several year, it has really become a great place to stay. New paint, new bathroom. The best manager ever. Manny you are GREAT. Keep up the good work. Your Inn is A+ in my book.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2011

clean & comfortable rooms, Great Staff, while checking in, I was given a rundown of the area. I was there for the Webster Flea market,it was worth the couple of mile drive to the market to stay here.Right off I-75 in Bushnell Fl. county road 48. Mr. Patel makes you feel at home. My best nights sleep in two weeks.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank scampercamper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bushnell
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell
#2 of 5 in Wildwood
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora

Been to Bushnell Inn Bushnell? Share your experiences!