“Avoid this one, its a poor Franchise”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #13 of 17 Restaurants in Callaway
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Avoid this one, its a poor Franchise”
Reviewed 13 November 2009

This particular chain is a dud. Service is not that great, waitresses seem totally disinterested in you, I felt tables were ignored. I am a local and we had a large event planned, gave them a weeks' notice and they still didn't hire enough staff. Food arrived cold, burgers had been in the warmer so long the buns were dry. To sum it up, not enough staff, food is not that great. They do not live up to the Applebee's Reputation. Id skip this one.

1 Thank TalonFarmer

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is usually pretty good, and service is usually not that great. Unless you get the guy who usually works near the...”
Reviewed 5 February 2008

Food is usually pretty good, and service is usually not that great. Unless you get the guy who usually works near the bar. Can't remember his name. But he is exceptional. However, most of the staff seems like walking zombies and do not pay very much attention to their tables. You usually have to beg them to bring you a refill!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I can't stand applebees...”
Reviewed 31 December 2007

I can't stand applebees for one reason or another.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I always get good service here. Just don't go on Sunday mornings.”
Reviewed 13 November 2007

I always get good service here. Just don't go on Sunday mornings.

Colorado Springs, CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,028 helpful votes
“never eat here again”
Reviewed 22 June 2006

We flew into Panama City, FL for a family vacation. After settling into our hotel, we headed down the block to Applebee's - since it is a well know chain restaurant.

We were so DISAPPOINTED. The service was slow. The food was cold. My chicken tasted horrible. My husband eats anything and after one bite of my chicken - wouldn't even eat it saying it tasted awful!

What a total disappointment. This Applebee's does not give the chain a good reputation.

We will never eat at this Applebee's again.

Just a couple blocks away we found a WONDERFUL restaurant called Shade Tree Grille and ate there consistantly for the remainder of our stay in Panama City. The outside is not glamorous but the inside is nice and they serve the best food I have ever eaten in my life!!! The daily lunch special also included a drink and dessert!

3 Thank nowincolorado