“Fish on”

Sea Leveler Sport Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Cape Canaveral
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing charters in Cocoa Beach Florida! Our fishing charters and shark fishing trips are great for kids and families as well! We promise you that no one will try harder or be more motivated to show you Florida's finest deep sea fishing charters than our captains! Our fleet of boats are conveniently located in Port Canaveral (the safest port on the east coast) near Cocoa Beach, Orlando, Cape Canaveral, Daytona, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Sebastian, Titusville, Melbourne, and the Disney/Universal Studios area.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I went out with captain Steve on Seas The Day. He was an excellent captain. He defiantly knows the waters and knows how to put fish in the boat and I will be returning soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been on 4 trips with Sea Leveler and had a blast! Capt. Knowles really is an awesome Captain! He definitely puts us on some nice fish! The whole Sea Leveler crew is awesome, friendly and family oriented and definitely want to see you have a great time and go home with some great catches! My boyfriend and I are planning another trip on Seas the Day, with Capt. Steve Knowles really soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have lived in Florida all my life and chartered many of the boats up and down the east coast through out the years, And I have yet to find a better group of guys to take me and my people fishing than the Sea leveler guys. I have chartered many times with Capt. Steve and Capt. Stan and we always bring home a lot of fish. These captains are very knowledgeable and super outgoing and friendly, its hands on fishing and if you need any help they are right there to assist.
Capt. Steve has put me on some fish of a lifetime...Massive grouper, snapper, dolphin fish, huge smoker kingfish, bonito, sharks and just over the Memorial Day Weekend he put me on my first Tarpon, and it was a beast. We fought this monster for an hour and a half with Capt. Steve positioning the boat perfectly the whole time, at some point he turned on the song "Sweet Home Alabama" and I looked back at Capt. Steve and Smiled thinking to myself This Capt. rocks!!! I consider these guys to be my friends and would highly recommend you book your trip with them! In fact I am gonna book me another trip for this week! :)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We took out 2 boats--Seas the Day; and Stardust--for a bachelor party of 9 people. We told the Captains Steve and Greg that we wanted to do some serious sportfishing, and they decided we were going to have a boat-to-boat competition to catch the biggest and most fish. They didn't disappoint! We went about 30 miles out and my boat caught 3 keeper grouper, 1 amber, and probably 15 red snappers that we had to throw back. But the other boat went trolling and hauled in 5 huge amberjack, a wahoo, and a 42 pound Mahi! Everybody had a blast on the trip, and everybody got to keep a ton of fish each. They even gave us a discount for taking out 2 boats and booking in advance. Would highly recommend, and we're looking forward to another trip next year!

1  Thank Joey174
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Captain Stan warned us about the rough seas before we departed, and we chose to go anyway. Bad choice. The waves were huge, and two out of the five of us were vomiting within a half hour of leaving the dock. The Sea Leveler has a cramped area for fishing, and no seats or rod holders to help with pulling in the fish. With rough seas, it made it difficult to keep our footing and pull in the fish. Capt. Stan was great throughout the trip, baiting our lines, and helping with the fish when needed. We caught two huge king mackerel, one smaller king, and 6 bonitas on a half day of fishing with lousy weather. Stan fileted our mackerel after we returned. Great captain, cramped fishing area on the boat.