had a good 3 day weekend at spring break. we tent camped and had 2 good days and nights, but third night had large group of student age set up next to us, which resulted in fireworks, wrestling, loud yelling up past midnight. Now I am not a prude, and have caused more trouble myself when young, so I don't blame the campers. Thats what you do when young and carefree. I blame the campground for not having night time personal to enforce their rules. The fireworks are a saftey and property damage issue. I would not go back with a family due to this lack of oversight. No wonder when we where there , one bath house was closed due to vandalism. Duh, give kids free reign at night and your lucky thats all the damage.
Better night time security is a must for this campground.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jetty Park Campground is an oasis by the ocean where guests come to share in a one of a kind experience. Because of the campgrounds unique location nestled along the Atlantic Ocean and inside beautiful Port Canaveral it is not uncommon to see one or all of the following: *Cruise ships *Submarines *Rocket Launches from Kennedy Space Center *Marine and Wildlife The park offers guests a variety of camping options from tent camping in a rustic site to relaxing in your RV with all the amenities included. So, with all the reasons to stay at Jetty Park, come and camp with us! We look forward to your visit. See you soon! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Jetty Park Campground Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Jetty Park Cape Canaveral
- Jetty Park Campground Cape Canaveral, Florida