Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral
US$223
US$216
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$138
US$166
HIExpress.com
US$189
US$121
US$105
No availability for your dates from our partners
Royal Mansions Resort(Cape Canaveral)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,411 results
All reviewsport canaveralbunk bedsfamily suiteshuttle servicebreakfast roomdisney cruisefree breakfastpre cruise staynext morningclosest hotelmake your own wafflesgreat place to staywould stay here againfront desk staffhotel shuttlehot tubfree shuttle
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is my second time staying here prior to a cruise. Fast and friendly check in. Proximity to port perfect. The shuttle is include d in the rate we selected for my family of 3. No problems going out coming back even with 4 ships coming into port that Sunday. Breakfast was a little lackluster to the previous time. We did come downstairs at 9, but with 30 minutes left and plenty of other people coming behind us we shouldn't have to ask for items like bagels or juice cups. I would still stay again! No complaints with the room. Clean. Air conditioned. Comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Felecia,

Thank you so very much for your review of Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral, FL! I am pleased to hear that you found our shuttle service to and from Port Canaveral efficient and enjoyable!

I am thrilled you found the guest rooms clean and comfortable! We certainly look forward to hosting you again in future!

Please accept my apologies that you found the breakfast lacking during this second stay in comparison with your first stay with us. I will be certain to address your concerns with our Breakfast Supervisor to ensure these things do not happen again in future.

Thank you, once again, for your valuable feedback.

Have an excellent day,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were going on our first cruise in April and chose to stay here the night before our cruise left. We couldn't have made a better choice! The hotel was great and the location was perfect! The rooms were comfortable and the staff super friendly! There was ample parking. Also the free breakfast was a major plus and actually very good! We chose to drive to the port instead of taking the hotel free shuttle to the port. If we cruise again out of Port Canaveral we will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Travelfan1985,

Thank you for reviewing Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral, FL! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the location, comfort, and friendliness of staff at our hotel!

It is also excellent to hear that you had a wonderful experience during the complimentary hot breakfast and the transportation to and from Port Canaveral! We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel itself was very nice. Super convenient for a stay before/after a cruise. The rooms were nice - loved the suite layout. The shuttle was also very easy - they got us to the port quickly (it's only about a mile from the port) and pick up was relatively painless. I will definitely stay here again - even when I'm not cruising.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Jen B,

Thank you for reviewing Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral, FL! I am thrilled to hear that your stay before and after your cruise were excellent ones!

We are so happy that you enjoyed the Park & Cruise accommodations with shuttle transportation to/from Port Canaveral and thank you for your compliments to our shuttle team!

Once again, your feedback is very appreciated. We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

For a one night stopover it was fine. The room was well equiped, with a fridge, a microwave and a large comfortable bed. However, it was lacking in any atmosphere and it was a pity not to have a bar where you could relax at the end of a long journey. The brealfast next morning was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UandB
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear UandB,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We greatly value your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast, the amenities, and the comfortable bed in the guest room!

Please accept my apologies that we are not equipped with a bar on property. Perhaps in future this will be a feasible addition to our facility.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to host you again very soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

First lets start with, I try to stary at Country Inn and Suites whenever I can. I have gotten lots of discounted nights using points. Easy to find and the Foyer was beautiful and had the traditional fireplace and open staircase. The staff were nice but nothing to write home about. After reaching our floor, the hallways were airconditioned, but were a little run down look to them.

Our room, when we open the door, had a musty smell to it. Once you had been in the room you didn't notice it, but each time you left and came back in you did. It was a typical 1 double suite with a sofa couch. The couch was not very comfortable according to the person who had to sleep on it. The bathroom was clean and shower worked great.

We had a shuttle to the port in the morning and that was very organized and quick. Well worth the money ($5). Breakfast was nothing fancy but the usual food.

I wouldn't stay here again unless they were able to get the musty smell out of the rooms. The Raddison was better.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank redrn13
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear redrn12,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We greatly appreciate your feedback and consider it essential in improving our operations.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our shuttle service and found it organized and of good value. I also appreciate your compliments on our lobby area and open staircase.

Please accept my sincerest apologies regarding the discomfort of the couch and the musty smell that lingered in your room. I have addressed these concerns with our Housekeeping Team and assure you everything in our power is being done to see that it does not occur again in future!

I am pleased to share with you that we will be going through a renovation which will quite transform the rooms. I noted you shared some concerns about the condition of the hotel and these will be remedied during this time of renovation. I hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once these changes have been completed!

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having you with us again the next time you are in the area.