“Good place to spend vacations”

Royal Mansions Resort
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This was my first experience staying in this resort to celebrate the memorial weekend, we stayed in room 2101. It was a very pleasant experience stayed here. The service was great, clean rooms, beautiful views especially the dining area with a ocean view, affordable rates and also a military friendly establishment that offer to us a great military discount. We were very satisfied with our first stay at Royal Mansions and we will recommend these resorts to all are friends. We’ll be back our next time we visit Florida.

Room Tip: It was my first experience here and we was very satisfied . I think with a resort like Royal Mansion...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
nlewis86, General Manager at Royal Mansions Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

"Janvier73pr" We are so happy your first experience staying at Royal Mansions met all your expectations. We thank you for your military service! Hope you will be back to see us soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

my wife and I stayed at royal mansions for memorial weekend,the experience was fabulous housekeeping and front desk were so good and kind I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL I definitely will book in this hotel next year the area is very nice I can't wait till' next year!!!

Room Tip: very nice room and view (1102)
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you "EliasR" for reviewing your recent stay at Royal Mansions. I am happy your stay was 'awesome" and we look forward to your future vacations at Royal Mansion Resort!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

This was our 2nd time staying here and it was even better than the first! The FD staff were great as they were before :) Beautiful rooms for awesome price - Most places that offer military discount is usually 10% off which don't even cover the taxes; but this place is great & loves their military! Awesome private beach, gorgeous pool, huge hot tub, yummy breakfast, etc.... Thanks to Royal Mansion for 2 fantabulous vacations in a row; and we'll be back again this summer!

Room Tip: Penthouse rooms are the best for family with more than 2 adults - Love the upstairs private bedroom...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
nlewis86, General Manager at Royal Mansions Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

We are happy "COnnie_36_12" had such a great stay at Royal Mansion Resort! We also appreciate her return visits and look forward to her summer stay! We do respect our military and are happy to do our part to make any stay more relaxing!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

We recently stayed for a month in Unit 1202 and really enjoyed our holiday.

The condo was freshly painted, had a new pull out sofa, love seat, flat screen T.V., tropical decor and ceramic tile flooring throughout, making the condo clean and comfortable. A nice feature, which we enjoyed, was its Atrium dining area, with a great view of the ocean.

Royal Mansions has a terrific beach, a well maintained pool and nice hot tub. There were daily cruise ships coming and going from Cape Canaveral and we saw a rocket launch from the beach immediately in front. Restaurants, shopping and other amenities were conveniently located.

We were very happy with our stay at Royal Mansions and recommend this one bedroom, oceanfront condo.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Wayne R

Thank you "WayneR" for taking the time to review your recent stay at Royal Mansion Resort. I am pleased you are happy with your stay and I hope you will come see us again!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

This past weekend a group of us vacationed at this resort. It was very disappointing.
Before I mention why - I did relay to the front desk the issues - they never asked me the unit number until I asked them if they wanted to know it - nothing was noted on a piece of paper or on the computer.
We were in 2302 - nicely furnished, although it needs a good cleaning. Very dusty with piles of dust on the baseboards, tables and furniture.
Kitchen had food stained walls and was missing cabinet parts. Many of the dishes had dirt in them. Tile floor was nice.
There is a pink club chair in the living room that looks like it came out of the dumpster. Stained black arms, seat & back. Carpet looks nice and there was plenty of seating at the dining table.
The outdoor balcony had a beautiful view of the ocean - sadly we could not sit out there and enjoy it as the chair cushions looked like rats had eaten them and the stuffing was hanging out.
Large bathroom upstairs - mold all along the tub wall. Faucet gave you reason to almost give up trying to take a shower, ridiculously out of whack. Sink faucet drips.
The ac never got the condo below 74 and ran the entire time we were there.
There is no tv in the downstairs unit, just an empty wall mount.
No light in the stairwell as you walk upstairs.
Our friends were in 2301 - all I can say is that it was very depressing. Dark and dirty.
Another couple was in 1304 and there unit was nice, beach themed with alot of tile.
We all paid the same $$$$$ rate. No day service at this rate - really?
Yes, the towels were thin. Yes, the pool was very nice. The continental breakfast was okay.
Add $15 per night if you want someone to change out your towels or make your bed. Although they say you can change out your own towels, we had to make 3 phone calls and 2 trips to have someone from housekeeping meet us. We finally had to get our own towels out of the dryer.
Can't say we will play royal room roulette at this property again.

Room Tip: Ask when a unit has been updated. Ask about the refund policy. Don't pay for the in room safe if...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jaxvettegal

I am sorry "jaxvettegal" was unhappy with her stay at Royal Mansion. As a group reservation there was a contract which covered all details of the stay. We offer daily service but it was not choosen for this contract. The reason is some do not want daily service, so we made it an extra to cater to the individuals choice. We do offer towel and linen exchange which is handled at the housekeeping department. A call to the front desk to be sure someone is there is best and I apologize that "jaxvettegirl" had issues. The air conditioner in the unit was just replaced and I called the company back to check the system. Everything was running as it should, sometimes the penthouses are harder to cool with the high ceilings and doors opening and closing. As our units are individually owned the decorations, flooring and furniture relect the owners taste. I can assure "jaxvettegal" that all her issues were noted and being reviewed when they were brought to our attention. The front desk clerk did not ask your name because she already knew who you were and what room you were staying in! They try very hard to put faces to units/names so they can handle any issues the guest may have. Again, I apologize that their stay at Royal Mansions was not as expected.

Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

we have booked directly w/ the private owner of our penthouse condo which was fully renovated last year.
stayed for a week.

+ perfect location...only 45 min from orlando...only 20 min from kennedy space center
+ very well maintained property
+ nice + clean neach
+ nice party places are in town as well ( surfer scene )

==> the ideal location if you're seeking for a relaxing vacation

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Francesco041983

While "Francesco041983" did not book from the on site management company, I am happy their stay was good and the property and beach lived up to their expectations!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The front desk staff is prompt and professional. When we got to our room: the range was broken did not work, imediatelly they changed to another room. The second room was old in need of improvement, paint, new furniture etc.etc.
I noticed that other rooms were nicer, therefore just depends where you booked your room, I guess.
There will not be a next time at Royal Mansion.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moniqueashbrook

I am sorry for the problems "braziliantravelers" had during their recent stay at Royal Mansion Resort. I am glad to hear the front desk handled the issues promptly but apologize the next room was not up to standard. I have reviewed the room and made contact with the owner to make changes as suggested. Thank you for your review and I hope you will stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Canaveral
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Royal Mansions Resort? Share your experiences!