“Great Food and Great Service”
Review of Tip A Few Tavern & Grille - CLOSED

Tip A Few Tavern & Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Description: Long-standing, friendly, local's favorite "Tip a Few" in Cape Canaveral is under NEW OWNERSHIP! Better food, Colder Beer, and the FRIENDLIEST staff in Brevard! Family friendly! Children's Menu Available. Bring your pets and sit on the patio (We LOVE dogs!) Featuring over 20 TVs and the NFL Sunday Ticket, so you never miss a game! (Yes, even outside and in the bathrooms.) State of the art Touchtunes Mega Jukebox with photo booth, Fooseball, and Billiards! Come take a look at the NEW Tip-A-Few! You won't be disappointed...Guaranteed! (sorry, cash only - ATM available)
Clearwater, Florida
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

We went to Tip A Few for a burger and what a great burger it was. The waitress is also the bartender and she was great. We started with wings asked for them extra crispy and they were made to order And very tasty! I got the American burger, these are it frozen patties they are very fresh and yummy. Tater tots were cooked just right and coleslaw was cold and good. We will return and suggest our friends and family go. I don't agree with the last poster on here at all. Some people you can never satisfy....

Visited May 2013

Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Great neighborhood bar”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Visited the area for a few weeks and I frequented the tavern quite often. The bar staff is excellent except on Mondays ( bartender was rude to most customers). The food was always good and cooked to order especially when Patrick was cooking. Almost all the people that frequented the tavern were very friendly and so is the owner.

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Hated it!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The place is filthy, reeks of cigarette smoke and I found the Barmaid and staff to be extremely rude to myself and my friends. Never tasted anything as we left. I will never return there. To many other places you can go for good food and service. This is definitely not one of them.....

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Mcnic234
Portland, Michigan, United States
“Incredible burger with service to match”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We were visiting Cocoa Beach and looked on line for the greatest burger in town. That's how we ended up at Tip A Few. I don't know what they do to their meat but a lot of burgers are rated great because of their toppings or grilled buns, but with this burger it started with the best tasting meat I've had on a bun. And then of course they had an excellent selection of blue cheese, bacon, different cheeses, etc. And OMG you have to try the sweet potatoe fries with tiger sauce. Then top it all off with our waitress Sherry and it was the most memorable meal we had during our visit. Sherry even took the time to answer some questions I had like where would a local person go to purchase some items I had forgotten to pack (shorts)!

• Visited April 2013
“Great food for a hole in the wall tavern...”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I went there last Tuesday night due to a few of my friends advice. They had previously gone and told me it was "the" place to go; hence, I had to check it out.

The overall experience was nothing shy of an interesting time. I have just a few things to note, which prompted to write this review.

The food was AMAZING to say the least! The presentation was perfect and my Burger was cooked to perfection! I've been to many food joints and restaurants amid my hectic work traveling. I will say it is quite rare refreshing to find someone who knows what they're doing in a kitchen, especialy in such a tavern.

The atmosphere was quite noisy towards the end of the night. The bartender, though a little flustered, was great. Service with drinks could be a little faster but I enjoyed myself fully.

I'd recommend this tiny spot to anyone passing through and want a quick, good bite to eat. It is all cash only and no liquor is served. This may deter some people, but it didn't bother me. Cheers!