We spent 2 nights in this hotel at the Tarpon Point Marina. I had dined at the Nauti Mermaid a couple of times so I knew the surroundings. However, to stay in the hotel and enjoy the facilities was a pleasant surprise. We have been to many resorts in the Caribbean and felt that this hotel was as beautiful as some others that we have stayed at. There isn't a beach but the pool was wonderful and the entire resort is immaculate. We loved the Mediterranean architecture of the hotel area and the beautiful views. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant, Marker 92, was excellent. Lunch at the Nauti Mermaid was also a pleasant experience. Bartenders and wait staff were friendly and attentive. Food And drinks were great. Attendants at the front desk were really friendly and made us feel like we could stay forever. We will will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida