My family and I stayed at the newly Branded Westin the weekend before Christmas and had an absolutely wonderful time. As a frequent Starwood Hotel guest, we had high expectation and the staff, rooms and service exceeded every one of them. Although the location is fabulous it isn't everything. What truly matters is that the guests are made to feel like they are welcome. Vivienne at the Front Desk and Amanda in HouseKeeping certainly did this. I wish I could remember everyone's name that helped us.
My family and I will not likely remember the material gifts we exchanged this holiday but we will rmember the hotel and staff where we stayed.
Many Thanks! ACT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida