We were ecstatic to find such a great deal on a 1 bedroom suite at this hotel to celebrate our 2nd anniversary that we would have probably been OK if the room wasn't immaculate. Boy were we in for a VERY pleasant surprise. The room and the hotel completely blew us away. The pictures do not do it justice -- the materials and furnishings in the room are of high quality and we honestly had a hard time leaving the room. The kitchen is fully equipped for making meals -- we made breakfast every day and even made dinner one night and had everything we needed. The lanai with its view of the area was very peaceful and was perfect for breakfast at sunrise. The quality doesn't stop there though -- the rest of the hotel is just as wonderful. The pool was nice and the gym was great. The service was stellar and everyone was very friendly.
- High Quality Rooms
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Gym (equipped with TVs on each machine)
- Immaculate hotel grounds
- Nauti Nellie's Grill
- No beach -- but you can take the free boat to Ft Myers on certain days
- Pool chairs fill up quickly & sometimes sun is blocked out by all the palm trees. Get there early
- Price -- We got a great deal, but with Westin taking over we noticed the rates are going up.
- Check out Nauti Nellie's -- their quesadillas (appetizer) and flat bread pizzas are wonderful. You have to go outside to get that menu unless you ask for it inside. The Marker 92 restaurant menu is much more expensive.
- There is a Publix and Walmart just down the road -- get basic groceries and save yourself some $$
- Take the free shuttle to Fort Myers Beach -- it's worth it.
We would definitely love to go back to this hotel -- but we would have to find a good deal again. We paid an average of $160 a night from 12/19-12/23 and now the average rate is well over $200 at the lowest. Not that it isn't worth the money -- but it's just a bit steep for a condo in Florida that doesn't have direct beach access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village offers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 3,500 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida