We stayed at this resort over New Year’s weekend on a family trip. The hotel has recently been rebranded a Westin and is still in transition. The hotel and grounds appear new and are in great condition. The front desk agents were still being trained on the new systems however the check in process was smooth and the agent was very friendly and accommodating. The layout of the hotel appears to have two wings which are accessed by two different elevator banks. This is not a big resort as I believe there are only 280 rooms. There are a limited number of outlets for now but a see more shops and cafes coming in as business improve under the Westin flag. They have the very nice, casual Marker 92 restaurant on site. I was a little surprised when we reach our floor (12) and found the halls are open air. I quickly got used to this as the view along with the breeze made the walk very pleasant. The room was very nice and came with a mini refrigerator and coffee bar. We had a full balcony which has spectacular views of the area. This hotel does not have a beach but is on the water. There is a marina next door with a nice board walk. The pool area was great and the kids loved it. Poolside service was a little slow however you can get your own at the Nauti Mermaid Bar & Grill if you don’t want to wait. The view from the pool was very nice as there was a lot of boat traffic which was interesting. Overall we really enjoyed our stay. We found the friendliness of the staff above average and the property relaxing and comfortable. There a still a few minor bugs to be worked out however I only see this property improving as the transition progresses. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida