Starwood just took over this property on Dec 13 and opened as a Westin. They are still working the kinks out but after staying 6 days this is another wonderful Westin property. The staff is amazing. There is a free boat to take you over to Ft. Myers beach. Next to a marina so you can walk along the dock and look at all the boats--sweet. There is no beach--this is a marina property. Hotel has regular hotel rooms and 1,2 & 3 bedroom suites (WHICH WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A COMBO HOTEL/TIMESHARE PROPERTY LIKE THE WESTIN RIVERFRONT IN COLORADO). Great bar--try the pizza and hamburgers. Wine prices are reasonable. I could go on and on about the staff!! We will be back!!
For eating try Lobster Lady and happy hour at Rumrunners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida