Only thing it lacked was a sandy beach and closer access to a freeway. The pool is a little small for a resort this size with no where else to swim (safely).
Resteraunts were nice, clean, tasty however slightly expensive. Par for the course at a resort though. Amelia at Marker 92 was great!
Very clean overall and great staff. We'll be back!
PS...went for a 6 hour boat ride. It was supposed to be a tarpon charter. Beware the hotel set us up with a captain but he knew full well that the tarpon weren't biting a few days leading up to and after a full moon. We chartered the boat one day before the full moon but the captain didnt tell us the odds until we were on the water. There went $400 with no tarpon hooked or even seen! Anglers beware...hotel should know these facts in the tarpon capital of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida