The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
US$124
US$113
US$94
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$82
Official Site
US$99
US$88
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
US$80
US$76
US$66
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$122
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
US$53
EconoLodge
US$66
US$63
Red Roof
1,654 results
All reviewsbedroom suitewater taxinauti mermaidfull kitchenmain poolmarker restauranttennis courtsanna mariescreened balconyboat rideparking garagestainless steel appliancesoutdoor barft myers beachrental carbeautiful propertywasher dryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I had no idea this gem was practically in our back yard. We are here now and have been for 2 evenings because of some remodeling in our Ft. Myers home (also, it is our 32nd anniversary :-) ). Let me tell you, Ritz Carlton and like resorts have nothing on this fabulous place.

The suites are luxurious and huge, the staff is well-trained, friendly, and go out of their way for EVERY single request. The management here has done the most important thing possible in customer service--they've given their staff the training, power and encouragement to say YES.

Westin's signature scent of White Tea, wafting lightly throughout the resort, is so appealing and relaxing, Very smart, Westin! Starbucks coffee is served in the restaurants and you have a coffee pot in the room with Starbucks coffee for you to brew your own. Free newspaper each day. Great happy hour 4-7 with great prices on drinks and flatbread pizza (yum).

Me likee!!

Yes, their is a "resort fee" of $15 daily, but my, it is a deal. Includes internet, a water taxi to Fort Myers Beach (if on your own, would pay that per person minimum), plenty of self parking, etc.

Clearly, the location is somewhat isolated, but to me, that's the beauty. As long as one has a car, it is an easy drive to Ft. Myers, Naples, Estero, Bonita Springs. It would be at most be an hour to Marco Island for a day trip (see about getting a day pass to Marriott's resort on Marco Island if you do that)

Also, I like that they offer you a "green option," of choosing NOT to have housekeeping. If you make this choice you get either 500 Starwood points or $5 each day to use in bar or restaurant. Duh. I prefer the privacy anyway. Be clear though, as the kind front desk employee told me, this does not mean that you have chosen to forgo amenities. All you have to do is ask for additional toiletries, coffee, towels as you need them.

We happen to be here in the off-season (September is very slow in SW Florida), so rates are mind-boggling low, but their prices even during the season are reasonable for this amount of luxury and beauty.

Go to this gorgeous gem as soon as you can, and stay as long as you can. All I ask is that you not take advantage of this goodness. Instead, be kind and grateful and not greedy, so you don't spoil it for those of us who truly appreciate this luxury and beauty.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
SE_CapeCoral, General Manager at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Cinciteresa,

Thank you very much for posting this great review of The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. We work hard each and every day to make sure our guests have a memorable experience and am delighted to hear your story. We are grateful for guests such as yourself and hope you will return to visit us again sometime soon whether it be another house remodel, celebrating an anniversary, or just because..

Be Well,
Eric Ashton

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed for three nights/four days and loved every minute of it. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The room had all our needs and extremely spacious. We had a view of the water and their local park, absolutely stunning from the screened in porch. We stayed in a suite on the 9th floor. A little extra money but I promise you its worth every penny. Every piece of furniture, especially the bed, was so soft and comfortable. I would definitely go back in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Fickenxx

Dear Fickenxx,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We agree the views from our suites are outstanding. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We took advantage of an $89/night special for a fun weekend trip. We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom unit which was spacious and immaculate and included a full kitchen, large screened patio and a huge bathroom/dressing area. The resort is lovely and has a beautiful pool and landscaping. Our only complaint is that the open air corridor outside our room was messy with trash that appeared to fall out of housekeeping's trash bags (bottle caps, etc ). That area should be swept up daily. I also wondered why there was no soap provided for the sink in the dressing room. Those are minor issues, tho, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Roselynn

Dear Roselynn,

I woudl like to thank you for sharing your thoughts on your most recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and especially valued our spacious suites. However, I apologize your screened in patio was not up to par. Again, thank you for your comments. I will be sure to share them with the individual teams.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We picked the Westin Cape Coral as our Labor Day getaway hotel based on all the great reviews. It is a little over 2 hours from Miami, but well worth the drive. We hadn't spent much time on the west coast of Florida, so we decided to arrive well before the 4p check-in time. Rather than go to the hotel, we looked into paddle boarding on Sanibel Island. We spent an hour working up a sweat in the gulf before finishing off the afternoon with a hard earned cocktail on Captiva.

When we arrived at the hotel, we were pleasantly surprised to see a large parking structure with lots of complimentary parking. I later realized this was part of my daily resort fee charge. (Beats valet prices at a lot of hotels). The lobby was very nice and has a waterfall that many guests take pictures in front of. It was a fairly quick check-in before heading up to our room.

We booked a 1 bedroom suite through Expedia, which means the discounted rate rooms have the worst view in the hotel. The entire hotel sits facing the gulf, but our room was on the 2nd floor facing the bushes. Not a big deal for us, but could be a deal breaker for others. We spend most of our days exploring on vacation, so the view wasn't the end of the world. The room was huge. There was a fully equipped kitchen, a large dining/family area, and a separate master bedroom and bath. It proved to be there slogan, "welcome home."

We went for a late dinner at their restaurant. Late for them is early for us. 9p in Miami and no one has begun to get ready for dinner. I ordered scallops, the waitress described them so well, but was very disappointed with their $32 price tag. The best value for dinner was the flatbread. Next time I'm ordering just the flatbread and a salad. On a good note, my husband ordered bourbon and we were delighted with the reasonable price tag. After dinner, we enjoyed a little R and R in their heavenly bed- they are oh so heavenly- cloud 9.

Based on our pricey experience for dinner, we opted for a nearby brunch place, First Watch. What a great value! $27 for two, we went back the very next day. Sorry Westin, but I did appreciate my morning paper. However, I was disappointed they were only placed out on Sunday of my stay.

They offer a free boat ride to Fort Myers beach, however being Labor Day, the ride was booked before we even checked in, so be prepared to book the trip in advance of your arrival.

Lastly, and very important to us, is a nice gym. The Westin had it available 24 hours a day. We really enjoyed that. Good cardio selection. My husband was happy with the weights and I was very happy with the machines. After the workout, I sat in the shower for 30 minutes, fully utilizing the rain option. I'm looking into purchasing the same shower head option. Amazing!

Overall, our experience to the Westin and the area was very good. We will definitely look to go back. One downside of the area in general, is to be prepared to drive miles between the Westin and wherever you are going. The price of having lots of land is that everything is quite spread out.

Great value for a luxury hotel.

2  Thank Ohiggeau
SE_CapeCoral, General Manager at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Ohiggeau,

Thank you taking the time to review your recent visit with us. We are happy to hear you felt right at home with our spacious suites, heavenly beds and 24 hour Westin Workout Fitness center. Thank you for also providing us with feedback on where we can improve in our offerings. I apologize that you were not able to take advantage of our boat shuttle to Fort Myers Beach during your stay. I hope your travels allow for you to come again in the near future so you may experience all of the amenities our resort has to offer.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Our thanks to all the staff and management at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village for the best stay we have been on in Florida..Sept 4th to Sept 6th..We booked thru TRAVELZOO.COM as we have many times before..We have never been disappointed with Travelzoo..Our booking for two nights was $89.00 plus the $15 .00 resort fee.plus tax.per night..The Westin is 5 star across the board..
We were greeted by Rachael whom is totally friendly and professional..Within minutes we had our room keys..The valet, bellman ,Rob, also professional and friendly brought our bags from our car to the room..Knowing of the suite upgrade from Travelzoo could not prepare us for the Fabulous surprises we encountered a we explored our new home for night..This is a must stay at resort..It included a full kitchen, dining and livingroom complete..Then a king bedroom with another flat screen, and attached walk in closet.The bath was awesome, 2 seperate sinks .large modern shower with a rain fall shower head and built in seat..Then the balcony from our #916 was awesome with a view east and south..We had a corner room.
The package came with a complementary cocktail at their "Marker 92" Restaurant..Kris our bartender was perfect. He antisapated our needs and after 2 drinks at $4.00 each,happy our 4-7 prices, we decided to order from the bar menu..We did view the Restaurant menus and they are pricey.A ribeye would be $40.00..in the restaurant..We ordered great bar burgers,$14.00 from the bar menu..Very good and cooked over a oak wood grill..
In the morning we had booked the complementary water taxi to Fort Myers Beach..This was included for Westin Guests.You need to book your taxi when you check in and if you cancel that morning there is a $15.00 charge..We had a Super deli Ruben,$11.00. at Nervous Nellies that we split..IT WAS GIANT .Capt. Harvey and Capt Candy gave a great ride with narration the entire way. The water taxi leaves Westin at 10am and returns at 2pm from Ft Myers, a 45 min ride..After our return we rested until 4pm and returned to "Marker 92" and had another good happy hour and flatbread pizza..dinner.Housekeeping knocked at our room at 3:45pm and ask if we wanted service, but we were fine.
That evening we had our own cocktails and wine on the balcony..
Checked out at 11am and "Dave" our valet moved our bags and stuff to the car..EVERYTHING WORKED OUT PERFECT! I got my receipt from Cheryl at the desk and we were gone..

Room Tip: The pillows are so plush ( Large) you may want to bring your pillow from home..
2  Thank BILL L

Dear BILL L,

As a General Manager, it is always nice to read comments like the one you shared. It is fantastic to see that we have become one of your favorite hotels to visit. I will share your comments with all of the departments you mentioned as they will appreciate your kind words. Thank you again. I hope to see you back with us on your next trip to Southwest Florida.

Be well, Eric Ashton General Manager