We came to celebrate my sister's upcoming nuptials. We were a party of six with a three-room suite (and the hotel was wonderful about accommodating our last minute upgrade to a 3-bedroom suite).
We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Nice rooms with a balcony, good restaurants, pools and bar areas. Front desk and pool staff is friendly and helpful. No beach but the nearby marina is very nice and the boats are amazing. The dolphin sunset cruise was great and there are lots of little shops to poke around as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village offers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 3,500 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida