As a lifetime SPG Platinum member, I have had the opportunity to stay at over 100 Starwood properties over the past 12 years - this hotel is by far one of the best !!!!
The hotel is located on a beautiful marina facing Fort Myers Beach. The spacious lobby is extremely appealing and inviting, with a 2 story ' waterfall', along with an extensive wall aquarium. The seating areas are very comfortable, with very high quality furnishings throughout.
I was provided with a wonderful suite, having an extensive screened-in balcony separating two bedrooms. It contained a separate fully-equipped, state-of-the art kitchen, along with a self-contained laundry room with washer and drier. The unit was very tastefully furnished, with high-end quality evident throughout, including the beautiful bathrooms.
There is a large fitness center located off the lobby and near the entrance to the pool area. It contains all of the modern equipment one could want or need. The swimming pool area is inviting, with majestic Royal Palms throughout. The dining area is modern and comfortable - the breakfast selections are great, with Chef Lonny being very creative. Ask for Emily or Linda as servers - both are wonderful and a great pleasure to see in the morning !!! (also, check out Josh's smile).
I felt very welcomed by the entire staff, all of whom provided very caring professional and friendly assistance - including James, Remy, Anna Marie, Erika, Laura, Lynn and Amber. Susan and Sherry in the Concierge area, are always willing to enthusiastically provide whatever service one needs. Also, try to meet Eric Ashton, the General Manager. He is always available to make sure that everything goes well.
I chose to use the Green Program available at Starwood properties, where you can receive points or cash vouchers to use toward dining, by not having the room serviced. The room cleaning staff on my floor were always very willing to provide whatever I needed, from extra towels to shampoo, etc.
Incidentally, there is a another very fine pool and fitness area that is available to guests, a very short walk from the main hotel building.
One final, but very important point for me, is that the hotel is wonderfully pet friendly. I travel with 2 dogs, Cirnecchi from Sicily, and everyone made them feel very welcome.
I look forward to many more wonderful stays in Cape Coral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida