We were pleasantly surprised by this wonderful place!
It is located off the beaten track and so a real get away. But do not let that stop you if you want some action the hotel does a wonderful job of lining up activities including a sunset cruise and a free water taxi to Ft Meyers Beach everyday, the boat ride alone is worth the time but the sugar sand and warm Gulf waters are pretty nice too.
We loved the views from our room over the rivers and canals.
We sat on our terrace and watched the boats come in and actually hated to leave the quiet and privacy of our terrace.
Sitting by the waterside eating lunch at either of the hotels restaurants was such a very relaxing experience with friendly staff everywhere.
Don't forget Pinchers for dinner located on the dock .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida