We stayed at the Westin last week and ended up falling in love with the resort. We have stayed at many of the Westins in Florida and have been wanting to try this one out. If your looking for a relaxing getaway this is the place to go. We were upgraded to a suite and loved it. There is so much room in the 1 bedroom suites and it felt like our own private condo.The porch is huge and we overlooked the quiet mangroves and water. They have free bikes you can take out throughout the property/neighborhood. My wife had her power scooter and ran out of battery about a 1/4 lie away from the property and Westin's valet in his golf cart was too her rescue! There are several pools on property. The 1st one is behind the main building. Its not very big but we preferred to relax at the private pools across the street. There is a lap pool and another very nice pool next to it and it has a weight room and restrooms. There are also grills to cook. We loved hanging out there and the first day we were the only ones there. We were in heaven. We always ate on property too. The food was great. I saw some of the reviews being negative but we ate every meal there and never had anything we didn't love. The groper sandwich was amazing. They also have a band on weekends at the outside bar. There is a chain restaurant next to the resort and they have a great happy hour for oysters/shrimp/clams. We snacked there one night and then ate our main dinner at the Westin. We always ate outside but the inside restaurant is really nice. The marina is open to the public to walk around and its a fun place to walk around after dinner.Overall we loved this property and will be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida