The resort is tucked away in the southern end of Cape Coral. Nice marina, a few casual restaurants in the marina. The yare just a walk away from the resort. No golf or beach with was disappointing.
Long drive from Ft. Myers Airport.
Rooms are great we stayed on floor 11 and view from their was great looking out at Captiva and Sanibel Islands. Amenities in the room were standard Westin amenities.
Had breakfast and dinner in the resort restaurant and menu, service, and décor were average. View is of mangrove preserve with lots of boating action. Dockside bar has great view of marina and service was friendly.
I think the resort is a bit over priced for its location.
If it were on the beach close to activities, with their amenities it might be in the price range that they currently have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida