I recently stayed at the Westin Cape Coral with my family (two adults, two teen boys). The view from our two bedroom suite was breathtaking! While being quite spacious, this hotel room was energy efficient too. Our room key was required to turn on the lights. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially while trying to check in. I had made our reservations through Westin's 800# and they inputted our information incorrectly and the staff member at the front desk was not only patient but accommodating. She was quite helpful in resolving our situation. The only negative was the noise level from the main pool, which was near our balcony. The guests were quite noisy up until 10pm which is when the pool closed. Would definitely return and recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida