“anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pelican Blvd. & Rose Garden Rd.
Description: Treat your taste buds to fine steaks and fresh seafood with gorgeous waterfront views of the Caloosahatchee River and Tarpon Point Marina. Dine indoors or sit on the patio and savor your favorite dish al fresco. Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro offers simply-prepared fresh fish, premium steaks, an impressive wine selection and handcrafted cocktails. Our waterfront-casual atmosphere suits any occasion, with seamless service with an imaginative taste of paradise.
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My wife and I had our anniversary dinner at Marker 92 the other night, our waitress Krista was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the entrees and preparation. Our fillets were perfectly done and very tender. The view and sunset were excellent and we enjoyed our evening there.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Service was amazing unusual,, the top priority for this plAce is service and it certainly shows, LInda, Nicole and Raquel are the best, I hope they remain here cause I'm a regular here

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Our waitress did a fine job. Coupons were accepted graciously by the manager. Food was great (could have been hotter) Drinks were superb (from what I remember) over all a delightful visit and a great place to entertain family on their visit to the Cape

Reviewed 30 September 2012

My husband and I want to let you know what a wonderful time we have at Marker 92. We live in Cape Coral have have had dinner here many times. We always take friends and family here when they visit because the food and service is always top notch.
Our most recent visit we decided to stop for breakfast and met Linda. Her service was above and beyond. A great way to start a perfect Florida day.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

We live two miles from Marker 92 and hadn't been there in a while because of the food. We found a buy one get one free coupon and decided to give it another try. Our dinner and service tonight were nothing short of fantastic. My Veal Porterhouse was superb and my wife's tenderloin was the most tender she has ever had.
In addition the service was great. Kristifer our server was very professional and friendly. And Andrew the Manager was outstanding. He was helping to clear soup and salad plates when walking by. It started raining hard so the guests outside were forced inside. They were great at accomodating the guests as they came in with their food.
We will definitely be back.