“first time”

Ranked #56 of 439 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED Our inviting neighborhood atmosphere, full-service bar and open layout appeals to sports fans and families alike. Our full-service waterfront patio includes boat dockage on the Honolulu Canal. Menu Variety A menu filled with bold-flavored, made-to-order items features Appetizers, a Kids Menu, Specialty Salads, Burgers, Deli Sandwiches, Wraps, Pastas, Seafood and Steak. Happy Hour Drink Specials 11am-7pm, Monday through Friday ($2.50 Well liquor, $2.00 Domestic pint). Early Bird Dinner selection $7.99 Daily 4pm-7pm. Wide Screen TV's Throughout With over 30 wide screen TV's complemented by comfortable lounge chair seating, you never have to miss a moment of the game. Private TV speakers are also available so you can listen at your table to the TV of your choice! We Sell Gift Certificates!
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is the frist time I went to the First Round Draft, Went to get a burrito like they make in Michigan. Well it didn't muster up to my expectations. It wasn't bad just was not like I wanted it.
I thought $2.25 for a soda was a bit to expensive. Aside from that it was not a bad experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

At one time this was our favorite place to eat. We came here several months ago and the food quality had slipped. Went back again last week and it seems to be continuing a downhill slide.
Our server was attentive and stopped by to check on us each time she passed our table.
The food was just not very good.
My wife ordered what was similar to a chefs salad. She said it was tasteless and a waste of money.
I had the fried fish and it had a nice crust on most of it. The second piece had a hard crust that I had trouble cutting with a knife. The fries and slaw were ok.
The tea was brown but had no flavor.
Sad to say but we probably won't go back for a while.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We always love coming here, friendly staff and we love the umpire burger, fried pickles make it. Sit outside and watch the boats go by, just a great place to relax and enjoy.

1  Thank Fair_Critique67
Reviewed 10 May 2013

bad food(cold, greasy, tasteless), service poor, dirty carpets , dark , no atmosphere, a typical beer and shot joint.

1  Thank REYEMM
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

First time here and found the menu to be pretty big with many options. The service was pretty slow and the server seemed very overwhelmed as she waited on her 3 tables.
The food came quickly and it was good but lacked any form of seasoning and presentation. The food quality was good as well.
I will try it again but was not blown away by my first visit.

1  Thank Ryan G