“Had high hopes, and they disappointed.”

First Round Draft Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #56 of 439 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED Our inviting neighborhood atmosphere, full-service bar and open layout appeals to sports fans and families alike. Our full-service waterfront patio includes boat dockage on the Honolulu Canal. Menu Variety A menu filled with bold-flavored, made-to-order items features Appetizers, a Kids Menu, Specialty Salads, Burgers, Deli Sandwiches, Wraps, Pastas, Seafood and Steak. Happy Hour Drink Specials 11am-7pm, Monday through Friday ($2.50 Well liquor, $2.00 Domestic pint). Early Bird Dinner selection $7.99 Daily 4pm-7pm. Wide Screen TV's Throughout With over 30 wide screen TV's complemented by comfortable lounge chair seating, you never have to miss a moment of the game. Private TV speakers are also available so you can listen at your table to the TV of your choice! We Sell Gift Certificates!
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Had high hopes, and they disappointed. I ordered a app diner special and added on a salad no onion. The app was dropped off and the waitress ran off quickly. Tried to flag her down but she was to interested in watching tv. she did finally come over. In a short time the main course came out and the salad was not to be found. The woman that delivered the food asked if I still wanted it, stupid question since I did order it. The salad was delivered within a min, looked old and tasted like onion, I tried it, but did not eat it. When the bill came they still wanted to charge me for the salad, REALLY! The service and staff have gone down hill and when I say down hill I mean they are now below sea level.

2  Thank Tim F

Reviewed 1 July 2013

They have really good buffalo sandwiches and for the locals we get coupons in the mail. I have been there a few times but not since I turned 21. The atmosphere is nice.

1  Thank SurviveEMS
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is the frist time I went to the First Round Draft, Went to get a burrito like they make in Michigan. Well it didn't muster up to my expectations. It wasn't bad just was not like I wanted it.
I thought $2.25 for a soda was a bit to expensive. Aside from that it was not a bad experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

At one time this was our favorite place to eat. We came here several months ago and the food quality had slipped. Went back again last week and it seems to be continuing a downhill slide.
Our server was attentive and stopped by to check on us each time she passed our table.
The food was just not very good.
My wife ordered what was similar to a chefs salad. She said it was tasteless and a waste of money.
I had the fried fish and it had a nice crust on most of it. The second piece had a hard crust that I had trouble cutting with a knife. The fries and slaw were ok.
The tea was brown but had no flavor.
Sad to say but we probably won't go back for a while.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We always love coming here, friendly staff and we love the umpire burger, fried pickles make it. Sit outside and watch the boats go by, just a great place to relax and enjoy.

1  Thank Fair_Critique67