“Food OK but noisy”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Food was alright although the chicken and tuna salad in my cobb salad had no flavor. We wanted to sit outside because it was a nice day, but the noise of the road was very loud.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have been several times, both for lunch and dinner. I like the lunch chef better. The food is really good and the service at lunch time is great, fair for dinner. I love the calamari fries... and the got me hooked on woodchuck!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

As a new resident of Cape Coral, our family has been enjoying trying all the restaurants in the area. We eat out in restaurants about 3-4 times per week. I read the reviews about this restaurant before we went so I was quite prepared for the dogs and smoke in the outdoor seating area. We don't enjoy eating with animals or smoke, so we chose to go inside and picked a table in the far corner of the restaurant so that either of these disturbances would not ruin our dining experience. As we sat at the table, we kept getting this horrible odor wafting around our table. It was so awful that I held a napkin over my nose to attempt to filter the smell. After 15 minutes, we still had not be waited on in an 80% empty dining room and the smell wasn't letting up. The waitress and hostess had looked at us several times and kept walking past us, then disappeared. We finally decided that if we didn't chase down and confront a staff member, that no one was going to approach our table (maybe because of the smell!). As soon as we found the waitress and asked for service, she obliged at a minimal standard. Long dining experience in short, we determined the smell was that exact of a pile of dog crap (perhaps the wafting of dog dung was coming into the restaurant or a pile had been under our table, not sure.) and the food was horrible at best. Not only was this restaurant a waste of my time and money, but I felt frauded and abused for having to pay for repulsive food and disgusting atmosphere. If you want to eat in animal filth and be served by hands of staff touching the animals, then your food, this may be the place for you. I found it repulsive to the point of gagging. We will never return for a second try because there was not one good thing about our experience.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Possibly the best burgers we've had in a restaurant in a long time! Tasty, thick and juicy. My husband enjoyed his "mac and cheese" side, while I opted for the thin sliced home-made chips. Sat outside to listen to some music with friends. The ceiling fans provided a bit of a breeze and we were comfortable. We do not smoke, so tried to stay away from the few smokers, and it was not a problem. They do welcome dogs with their owners, but that was not a problem either. They are well behaved. Good Happy Hour prices. Great casual restaurant.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I ate there the other evening. Great burgers...great service fab EVERYTHING! We will be happy to spread the word!!!