“Fabulous fresh seafood, Maine lobsters of ANY size! We've had a 15 lb.er & it was cooked perfectly”

Lobster Lady Seafood Market & Bistro
Ranked #28 of 480 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great fresh seafood, inventive menu, efficient & friendly servers; the sushi bar addition looks fantastic-big-city chic & very cool atmosphere

Write a ReviewReviews (1,729)

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Our first visit, and we’ll be back often. Looking forward to a dinner at Lobster Lady. We visited on a whim after church on Sunday. Omlets were amazing. At least a 3 egg omelet, cooked perfectly, and filled with fresh ingredients. Several great breakfast/brunch choices. Included 3 big slices of delicious thick cut bacon. We held off on the bread choices due to low carb diet, but had accompaniment of fresh fruit. The Bloody Mary was topped with a Jumbo Shrimp, fresh veggies, and a slice of crisp bacon to boot.
Loved the atmosphere with semi-open kitchen, and fresh seafood on display (can even purchase to take home seafood and of course, Lobsters), nice dining room and decor was chic. Service was outstanding.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This was our first visit to Lobster Lady since moving to SWFL. We are both on the Keto diet. They had an amazing South of the Border Omlet that was out of this world. All ingredients were Keto friendly, we just skipped the toast & biscuits. Prices are extremely reasonable. I think we found our go to restaurant for brunch after church. Can’t wait to try their dinners. Service was also great.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Almond honey wasabi scallops. I love scallops, my favorite seafood of all. I've had scallops from many, many places and these were absolutely amazingly delicious. I haven't had the lobster there yet but if it's like the scallops, I'm sure they're equally exquisite. Neighborhood location, friendly staff. Oh, great fresh baked bread, also very tasty. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I absolutely LOVED this place! I had shrimp salad & salmon cigars. My husband had wings. We both really enjoyed our meals. We are only here for the weekend & i could go back every meal. We will be going back tomorrow night to get fresh fish for the house we are visiting.