“Delicious BBQ”

Dining options: Reservations
Lincoln, Rhode Island
“Delicious BBQ”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I were visiting a friend. He suggested we order from Rib City and go over to there place. The staff was friendly and helpful. They suggested some baby back ribs, which were melt in your mouth good. My sons had a pulled pork sandwich and a turkey sandwich. They each liked what they had. The sauces, I preferred sweet, but my family enjoyed the tangy. Plan on going back in the future when we return to Florida. Would recommend this location..we did stop at one in Fort Myers. Both the service and the pulled pork sandwich wasn't as good as the Cape Coral location.

Unicoi, Tennessee
“Really a big suprise!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had seen Rib City around a couple times on our travels to FL, but were afraid to try. Well, we should have tried it sooner. We had an excellent waitress named Celeste, who was extremely friendly but you can see that there were regulars that came in and she knew them as if they were her family. The BBQ was delicious. I had the rack of baby back ribs and they fell off the bones!!! Also, the cheese fries were delicious! Even my husband, who is pickier than me about BBQ said it was really good. The price was even really good!! Enjoy your meal.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank shepnie
Cape Coral, Florida
“Rib City is the ONLY place we go for ribs”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I've tried most BBQ rib joints in town, and Rib City is the only place I go. They don't call it "Rib City" for nothing! Kid friendly, and reliable food, and good service.

• Visited May 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Best place to take the family!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Just awesome! Great food, very consistent....we eat there often! Typical country decore, nice to just go as you are! Large portions, killer appetizers (cheese fries are the best) and the staff is great! We have even had party's catered by Rib City and everyone was thrilled. Best coleslaw I have ever had! Every time we have visitors from out of state they always want to go for the baby back ribs...the meat just falls off the bone!

• Visited May 2014
“Rib-a-licious!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I am a rib-a-holic and always skeptical when I hear others brag about good ribs, but I am now a believer. I had the St Louis style rib plate and the ribs were delicious, tender and very satisfying. The garlic toast, slaw and baked beans were awesome! Too bad I am only visiting the area or this would be my go to place for BBQ.

• Visited June 2014