“Great food & great service!!!”
Review of Dublin Ale House Pub - CLOSED

Dublin Ale House Pub
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dublin Ale House Pub is a family friendly, local neighborhood pub. True to the original concept of pub (public meeting place). We specialize in import, craft, micro brews as well as name brand liquors. Full liquor bar, 20 draft beers, 30 bottle beers and house wine. Menu consists of traditional Irish Pub food and American Pub food. Stop in for the best PINT in SWFL. Join us for Karaoke, Trivia, D & D or a host of other weekly events.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We love coming to the ale house!!! Frank & Jeanine are the best!!! We love the food and always get great service from our favorite waitress Yvonne!!!!! Always a great time!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I deleted my first review because the owner was ANGRY, taking it as a personal attack. We have been here 6 times. in groups about 6 people, enjoyed playing darts & the games, drinking & eating. I made the comment WHO are the owners because many reviewers talked about how welcoming the owners are but WE have never been welcomed by them! I still maintain that the food is not great: mushy mashed potatoes with large chunks of onions, crispy potato pancakes that were like greasy hash browns, etc... fish with too much breading.. just NOT good.GREAT BEER SELECTIONS>..YES! Love the breaded pickle slices and corned beef sandwich is pretty good. I think owner needs to be open to suggestions instead of being so defensive. I was NOT slamming anybody. Just stating the truth after dining there 6 TIMES. Will NEVER return after owner's angry outbursts to my review.
That is why the place is NEVER busy, even in season.

2  Thank CapeLocal21
Frank W, Owner at Dublin Ale House Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Capelover21,
Thank you for deleting your previous review that was full of mistruths and exaggerations (very clear by the fact you removed it). Sorry you did not receive the service or quality of product you expected on your visits. We continually try to improve the pub and take our customers suggestions, comments and input very serious. My only wish is that you would have addressed your concerns about problems while at the pub. If you have visited on 6 occasions and were not satisfied and didn't let us know, there is no way for us to correct areas we failed or came up short. Once again thanks for your honest review, as these are what we use to continually improve the Dublin Ale House Pub. Slainte
Frank Williams
Owner

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I visit the Dublin Ale House Pup quite frequently, and we are in our third year of being Dub Club members.
The Owners and the staff work hard to please the guests. They are always friendly and welcoming to the guests and will try hard to remember you the next time you come to visit. If you have never seen the owners, then I have to say that you where never there, because they work the bar every day.
I love the menu, it is not too extensive, and therefore it will not take you forever to choose what you want. The food is always good and authentic, and I'm sure there is something on the menu that will please your taste. On special occasions there are also specialty meals available. One example for specialty meals is the German Fest, being held a few times each year.
Also, let's not forget the large menu for beer and other beverages to choose from.
Let's not forget that there is always some type of live entertainment, as well as popular sports on the TV, or you can try your skills by playing darts.
I do hope that you will take the time to meet the owners at the bar!

2  Thank Gisela R
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have visited the Dublin ale house pub many times on my visits to Cape Coral and have been nothing but welcomed by frank and jeannine! The owners go above and beyond! The food is exquisite I even asked frank for a recipe ( cheeky I know ), the atmosphere is great and filled with fun and laughter. Would defiantly recommend the Dublin ale house pub!

2  Thank Paige O
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I've never been much of a bar goer. I've just never seen the point in going out someplace instead of just staying in with friends. This place changed my mind. The owner is always welcoming and friendly, and my usual waitress Petra is fantastic. I just always feel like I'm wanted there by both staff and other patrons. I look forward to going to the pub for Wednesday night trivia because it's such a fun place to be.

3  Thank TFotta