We had some business to conclude in Cape Coral at the end of November and needed a hotel to stay for a few days. After searching on many sites, found this hotel on Hotels.com for a great price (at the time there was also a discount coupon on Trip Advisor which made it even better). When we arrived, check in was quick and friendly. We opted for the less expensive room, which was not facing the canal. After the first night, we realized that was a mistake and it was well worth the $10 more a night if you enjoy sitting outside in the evening relaxing, having a drink and watching the fish jump in the canal. For us it was well worth it. The location is great, right on Del Prada, with many restaurants and bars close by. If we were going to Cape Coral again, we would definitely stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Boutique hotel in Cape Coral. We recently remodeled and updated our rooms and changed management. We are certain you will love staying at Casa Loma where you will experience Boutique on a Budget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Loma Motel on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Motel On The Waterfront Hotel Cape Coral
- Casa Loma Cape Coral
- Casa Loma Motel On The Waterfront Cape Coral, Florida