“Glow bowl”
Review of Bowland Centers

Bowland Centers
Ranked #6 of 12 Fun & Games in Cape Coral
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We used to go here every week for glow bowl until my friends and I all split up to go to different colleges. It would have been too expensive had we not had at least a group of 5 each time. Not enough 8 lb balls available ever. Balls didnt get stuck here as much as they do at Friendship (now headpinz). Once we got kicked out of the bar part because my 6' 5" brother who was not drinking didnt have his ID and "looked too young" to be there.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Excellent place to visit with family, friends, we had a blast. It was very nice clean, organized. We went to the one in naples they actually open until 2 am Friday and Saturday nights. They have the glow in the dark bowling Friday and Saturday. The nachos there to eat are to die for. Very good. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have a great time here and love the glow bowl. I like it mostly for the music and videos but it's neat that it's dark and pins "change colors". (Different colored lights shine on them) We always have a nice time bowling b/c it's air conditioned and doesn't matter what the weather is. Snack bar is pretty reasonable and we don't even let our kids into the Game Room.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

There is another location in Naples, FL for "Bowland". It is always friendly, happy times and busy. Excellent place to visit with family, friends, company event - etc. "there is always something happening" and it has a private room/area too. The food is good - definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

My son loves to bowl. They run some specials here - kids bowl free in summer (pay a package fee) and then on a lot of holidays (Black Friday). His favorite is glow bowl. They just added a new, clean, gaming area. Unfortunately the rest of the place seems pretty run down/dirty. Staff is not usually friendly. We go about once per month aside from the summer. Have not eaten the food there, not sure I would try.

1  Thank Michael R