“Good Family Fun”

Bowland Coral Lanes
Ranked #12 of 12 Fun & Games in Cape Coral
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Good place for family fun for all ages. The food is good especially the boneless chicken tenders and the fries are hot. The "top-shelf" margarita is lame, skip it --stick with the beer and if you have a large group go for the pitcher more economical. This place is very accommodating with kids which is a plus. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank powergirlEQ

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Friendly people, good lane condition, convenient seating, full bar available. Something for the whole family!

1  Thank matlachamama
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We went on Easter Sunday to check the place out. Plenty of parking, nice clean place. Small arcade, food counter, pro shop, sports cafe with a bar, pool tables and about 20 TVs'. We paid for two pair of rental shoes and two strings of bowling for a total cost of $15.90. When we got to our alley there was practice time on the scoreboard which allowed us three frames of bowling before our games began. I have unusually large thumbs and normally I have to use a 15 or 16 lb ball in order for my thumb to fit in the hole. Right away I found a 13 and an 11 lb ball my thumb fit in comfortably. This was a first for me and I was pleased. There is a MPH reading on the scoreboard telling you how fast you roll the ball. When we finished bowling we went into the bar for a beer. The bartender "Juan" was nice and helpful. We enjoyed this place and won't hesitate to take our friends and relatives here when they visit.

1  Thank NEDR2013
Reviewed 9 December 2012

We go there as a group of amateur bowlers looking for fun. We definitely get that. Staff is attentive and friendly. If hungry while bowling the food is good. Reasonably priced

1  Thank CapeSkan
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My son loves to bowl. This summer they offered a "Kids Bowl Free" program - 2 free games per day. Only pay shoe rental. They added a whole new area of games - very nicely remodeled and all new games. Unfortunately there always seems to be issues with the bowling mechanics - bumpers not working, etc. A few nice staff but in general not friendly. The lanes and rest of the place pretty run down looking. The Glow bowl kids love - music a bit load and glow bowl starts kind of late for younger kids. Better target is teens. My son LOVES bowling so this is a good place.