“Good Gyro!”
Review of Nellys Taste of Greece - CLOSED

Nellys Taste of Greece
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I ordered the traditional gyro which was very good. The order did take a little long to bring out so if your in a hurry for lunch then this is not the place to be. The prices are a little on the higher side but overall I would come back again. I love the fact that its family owned and they treat you as such. Oh they also have some pretty good Greek Beer.

1  Thank Danielja1985

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The food is outstanding! Everything made fresh in front of you. The taste is unbelievable. The Owner, Nelly, and her staff are delightful. Been there so many times they know me and my boyfriend by name. Go once and you will keep going back.

1  Thank Myriam G
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

My Family Has Been Going Here Since They OpenEd And We Absolutely Love It. They Are Open Every Day But Sunday. The Owners And Workers Are All Friendly And Kind. There Is Not A Bad Thing On The Menu. Everything Is Excellent. There Is A Small Area With A Few Tables To Eat In But We Mostly Take Out. Either Way We Know We Are In For A Treat.I have Also Purchased The Olive Oil To Use At Home. Great Stuff. Love This Place. Highly Recommend You Go For Great Food.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Wow were we disappointed. The first time i could not order souvlaki on a stick with potatos on the side and rice.

Someone seems to like it as they seemed to be doing some takeout business, but our meal was at best mediocre. A souvlaki on a peta with no sides. That's what they called dinner.

And overpriced to boot. Will never go back.

2  Thank chrisneilson
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Whether it's take out or a casual lunch, my favorite Greek spot is Nellys Taste of Greece. I LOVE their traditional Gyro. The people who run the place are so friendly. Love eating there!

1  Thank TravelGal22SWFlorida