“Nice outdoor seating”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I like to come here and sit outside. The inside is a little dingy in my opinion. Although it's right on CC Parkway you don't feel like you're right in the middle of the road.

Todd H, Owner at Iguana Mia of Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for your business! We're glad we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

This restaurant seemed busy when we drove by in the evening. So one night we went there for dinner. We had such a nice day together , received some wonderful news so dinner out seemed appropriate. The atmosphere was pleasant. The waitress was fine, filled the basic requirement, rather mechanical. The salsa for the complimentary chips was excellent. The remainder of the meal was not noteworthy. At best a very average experience, portions were skimpy. The staff who greeted you were the most cheerful.
Later I read that they have 3 locations which is wonderful, however they have lost their local appeal.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We were there for an early Sunday lunch and it seemed like the waitress couldn't keep up. We ordered an appetizer that never came and after about 25 minutes our server explained that something had happened and that the manager was going to come talk with us. Our server came out and told us the manager said my wife and I could have a free fried ice cream since the kids' meals came with one. I said that would be fine and then asked that she take the appetizer off the check since we had never gotten it. She was surprised that we hadn't and saidnagain that she would have the manager come talk with us. When the manager finally did appear, she apologized and soar that we could get the free ice cream. Again, I said that would be fine. Then I had to ask oneofnthe bus boys to clear our table and never saw the manager again except standing at the bar when passed on my wayntomthe rest room. I figured she would have been more interested in making sure the rest of our dinning experience went better, but I was wrong. Like I saidnthe foodnwas gadget, but the poor service was hard to swallow.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

If you pick a seat outside, you will have to scream in order to beat the sound from the traffic rushing by. However, the quality of food makes it all worthwhile!

Thank you! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Good standard Mexican food. Lots of chips and varieties of hot sauce. Dessert on your birthday, I was a chocolate mess! Outdoor seating along Cape Coral Blvd, where you can people and car watch, oh and sometimes lots of motorcycles go by. You might see anybody. Three locations Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs.