“good fast food”

Ranked #98 of 461 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Lots of good values, reasonable lunch.also like breakfast here.
Fast service. Nice employees, enjoyed everything

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have been here before and enjoyed their fish sandwich. However, this time I asked if the fish was was farm raised and they said yes so I ordered the more expensive grouper. It was the worst grouper sandwich I have ever had in SWFL. It was sliced thin and had a very bad fishy taste like it was old. My wife and I both had it and we were afraid we were going to get sick after eating it. I doubt we will be back.

1  Thank William G
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

We ate here for dinner- the 'early bird Special. If you are looking for a great ambiance, this is not your place, but, if you want good home cooking, this is the place to eat! One of us had liver and onions, which was cooked just right and the other had the fish special- 2 fried cod pieces, with 2 fried shrimp.... both were very good. Sweet potato side was very tasty. Our waitress could not have been more attentive. If we lived here, we would definitely be back.

1  Thank ctbs
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Cape Coral's oldest restaurant, Thirsty's is one of its best! Our group of 8 to 12 people meets there at least once a month and the food is excellent. Reminds me of some of the seacoast, hole-in-the-wall gems of Massachusetts. Not crystal and candles--but great food. If you want good food at a great price Thirsty's is for you!

1  Thank napwen
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This was our second visit to Cape Coral this year and during our last 10 day visit with family we ate at Thirsty's 3 different times.Had lunch there and the fish special on Friday's is great tasting and the price is right.
Had dinner there 2 times the prime rib is really good and also priced right.The deep fried shrimp is the best we ever had any where. Golden brown with onion rings and either salad or cole slaw.

Please do not be fooled by the outside as it looks like it should be on Diner's and Dives but the food is great .from the owner to the wait staff make you feel like family.

Great food priced right with good and friendly service is what they offer.

Prime rib on Saturday and Monday's and deep friend shrimp as good as it gets.

1  Thank Yock1238