“Good deli sandwiches and good value”
Review of Paesano

Paesano
Ranked #52 of 425 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good deli sandwiches and good value”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My wife and I dined at the restaurant portion of the property before doing our deli shopping one day last month and found the place to be a treat. The sub sandwiches are large and very tasty, You get a lot for your dollar, making this a good value. I expected their prices to be higher since they use real deli meat. We will return for lunch whenever we are shopping at the market.

The only negative I have to say about the place is that all seating is outside. The room is screened, so you don't have to worry about bugs, flies or mosquitoes, but ceiling fans are the only thing they have that will cool you off. So be prepared if you go in the summer time.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank John S

Chicago, Illinois
“Italy in the Cape”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great prices and knowledgable staff make Paesano's my go to place for ingredients for a truly authentic Italian meal. Growing up in NYC and now living in Chicago, I'm happy to know that when I visit family I have a store where I can find everything I need to stock my pantry.

Visited June 2014
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“LIke being in NY City”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I saw it transformed from the old building into this now...everything from prepared single serving to exotic spices...great outside lunch WAYYYYYY to much to list here!

Visited May 2014
“Italian Sub extravaganza”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every time I eat at this local meat market, I get the same thing. The Soprano: Soppressata, Capicola, Fresh Mozzerella, and sweet peppers. Although it's a meat market, they have patio seating where you can order from the menu. Since I like the Soprano so much, I would imagine anything else would be just as tasty. Price is good for the value.

Visited February 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“A piece of Italy in Cape Coral”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I never knew this little supermarket was there but when we visited I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of foods available. The produce we bought was ripe and lasted longer then the supermarket produce and the meat selection is wonderful!

Visited March 2014