“Superb Thai Restaurant.”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 September 2013

As a member of two major wine & food societies who dines out a few times a week I can say without reservation that this Thai restaurant is as good as it gets.Will revisit them often.Tom Kha Gai soup was excellent as was the Sizzling Shrimp.The prices were incredibly reasonable.My wife concurs that this was one of the best Thai meals ever!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I loved the sushi, i ate the all you can eat. My wife had the Pad Thai and it was just ok. Overall sushi was great but anything else im not so sure. Kind of sucked that the sushi menu is pretty restricted with the all you can eat but thats typical.

1  Thank MattA450
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Absolutely disgusting. I read the reviews on yelp and google and HOPED for something even semi edible. I was really hopeful but should have known that what categorized as 'real' Thai' food in Cape coral can't pass for mall food in any other part of the country.

Ordered Pad Thai thinking if you claim to be Thai you can't mess that one up. You do. NASTY. NASTY. NASTY. CRAP! No bamboo shoots- nothing but nasty overdone noodles with msg sauce! HORRID!

Chicken Lomein - EQUALLY DISGUSTING! NASTY! I am so disappointed. Was hoping for edible! NOT! And they have the assumption that they can charge like 10.95 for a small plate of sub par mall food. PLEASE.

Soup- horrible- chicken has no flavor. They bought the base somewhere and threw the chicken pieces in later. GROSS! I will post a picture of the food and the box we took it out in. It was a miracle whip box. Tell me why a Thai restaurant buys Miracle Whip by the case. Oh wait- I think I know.

In a dump strip mall and get this... they charge you 25% to eat there! HA HA!

If you are visiting from any place with decent Thai food- don't waste your time eating at this place.

Okay- awesome business opportunity for a great Thai restaurant- come to Cape Coral and make a million!

This place makes Panda Kitchen in the mall seem like gourmet.

$35 takeout for two- in the trash. Lesson learned.

Update: I called to complain after writing this review. The rude girl that takes the orders was again rude to me and then gave the phone to a guy who yelled at me and told me I was trying to get free food. (A joke since I never asked for a refund of any type. I simply called to complain.) Eventually he was screaming and told me to come down there so he could kick my ***. Nice huh? This is how you resolve complaints about the food? I hung up on the guy. About 10 minutes later we got a phone call back from the place and my husband took the call. He was furious as he had heard the conversation.

It turned out to be the manager or owner or both that somehow heard what was going on and called to try and clear things up. He did state that he was having a meeting and someone was getting fired. However, he also told us that the cooks there told him that the reason the food tastes bad is because of the Cape Coral water.

What more can I say???

3  Thank Sabrina T
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This restaurant is a hidden jewel.The menu is quite extensive and we recommend the chicken stir fry with green beans, add mushrooms. Their Tom Kha Gai ,soup ,chicken cooked in coconut milk with lime juice & chili pepper is excellent.
The specialty "crispy trio " of fried chicken sautéed with spicy (3) flavor sauce is especially tasty !
The price of this food is such a value for the quality
You will not be disappointed !

1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

The food was nothing like we had in March. We even asked if they had a different cook. Was beguilingly told "no...same one". The wait staff easily becomes overwhelmed with more than a couple of tables are seated/ordering. So sad to see negative outcomes from this establishment.

3  Thank TJh222