“Love curry love this place”
Review of Siam Hut

Siam Hut
Ranked #50 of 438 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Tonight my friends brought me here for my B-Day and as usual the food was excellent,service was friendly and home like feeling
I had curry duck and just loved it.
Not the first time here and won't be the last.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

huge portions - great value. the only thing I did not like was that the tip was added to my bill. OK I understand... we were there with friends and speaking german so they assumed we were not awäre or the tip not being inlcuded and many tourists tend to forget..
otherwise excellent value for the the quality and portion.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good Thai food is another thing I look for when moving to a new town. Based on the recommendation of friends we were excited to try Siam Hut and we were very pleased!

Don't let the outside of this place put you off! It doesn't look like much - located in a non descript strip mall, you might drive right past it. When you step inside it's like you've been transported to a neighborhood Thai restaurant.

One of my favorite Thai dishes is Green Curry. I love curry made with coconut milk and I like it very spicy. Thai hot is a perfect heat level for me. However, I was disappointed that they would not make Pad Thai spicy for me. It must have something to do with the fact that most folks order Pad Thai and most folks can't handle it extra spicy. So, I'll for go Pad Thai and stick to the other dishes. I've also had the Pineapple Shrimp Curry and loved it! So far, everything I've ordered there has been excellent.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Enjoy eating at the restaurant and also enjoy their take out. Best Thai food in the area ! Have eaten here for 4 years and hopfully many more...

Reviewed 5 September 2013

As a member of two major wine & food societies who dines out a few times a week I can say without reservation that this Thai restaurant is as good as it gets.Will revisit them often.Tom Kha Gai soup was excellent as was the Sizzling Shrimp.The prices were incredibly reasonable.My wife concurs that this was one of the best Thai meals ever!