“ONE OF THE FINEST RESTAURANT AND SUPERB FOOD”

Ariani Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #29 of 425 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
tampa
“ONE OF THE FINEST RESTAURANT AND SUPERB FOOD”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

For the second time in one year our family had dinner at this restaurant. We had most enjoyable food, delicious and freshly prepared meals. The service was par excellence. For one of our family member, they took special care to make a vegetarian dish. The owner Dario who is one of the best known chef in the area spent considerable time with us and entertained us , talked about his life experiences and about the area. I have never had so much fun and enjoyment having meal. The prices are most reasonable and service great. Same dinner in Atlanta will cost three times, with lot less attention to details. I strongly recommend. I live in Tampa and will stop here each time I will have a chance to eat here. Dario and Alice work to make sure you are happy. Dario, thanks for great experience. SHAH family

• Visited June 2014

Cape Coral, Florida
“Hands down best Italian I have ever had!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My family of four went for dinner last night and were pleasantly surprised. The food was amazing! The service was impeccable. I would venture to say this was my best experience at a restaurant ever. The chef Dario and his wife Alice truly make you feel like family. This place is a hidden gem in Cape Coral. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to spoil their taste buds. We will absolutely be making return trips anytime I get the chance. We are thoroughly impressed!!!!

• Visited June 2014
Naples, Florida
“ROACHES & POORLY TREATED!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

yes we live in florida and there are roaches...but! we do not exspect them to be crawling on our table! we barely started eating our entree, very discreetly called ovr a passing by waitress who "took care of things"- lost our appetites- we expected the manager/owner to come ovr, I guess we were not worth his time...so then we asked to speak with him since he was talking to other tables -still a no. then we were handed our bill!! SERIOUSLY!!! we said we thought we were in a "good restaurant" -apparently not! then we were offered to SPLIT a dessert "if we wanted". it was our first visit & our last! and someone slipped saying "we just had a BIG spraying along with our normal spraying" which means they have a roach problem!! thankful there wasn't any in our food!! dont eat here - yuk! (and it wasnt even that good, what we did eat :/

1 Thank dreamerhere2003
Cape Coral, Florida
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This restaurant used to one of our favorites for a special dinner. But the past couple of experiences have been disappointing with inconsistent food quality and rushed service. The fish didn't taste fresh although the server swore it was. Even quantities of the identical servings at the same table weren't even. One serving had plenty of shrimp piled on... the plate next to it needed an excavator to locate shrimp. As the economy improves, they're not the only game in town but they haven't stepped up their game despite more nice restaurants popping up throughout Cape Coral.

Visited February 2014
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Italian at Its Best!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

We ate here with another couple and the food and service were great. We have a reservation for this week also. My wife is half Italian and she ordered the lasagna.
It was outstanding just like her mother used to make. I ordered the veal special and it was great with the mashed potatoes and spinach,
Our friends ordered the salmon and also the seafood medley with calamari, mussels and other seafood in a tomato broth. He loved it!!
Need to try this place!!