“The natives eat here, it must be good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rincon Cubano

Rincon Cubano
Ranked #237 of 422 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Latin, Caribbean, Cafe, Cuban
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ft. Myers
“The natives eat here, it must be good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and I love this place. We always leave satisfied, and rarely spend over $20 with drinks. It's incredibly cheap for very tasty food. My favorite dish is served on Wednesday, and Saturday, it's a chicken dish, can't remember the name, but it's amazing. The black beans and rice are spot on, I wish I could make them at home. In my opinion, this is the only decent Cuban place in the area. The service isn't great, but the food and price more than make up for it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sharkiso

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Fantastic Expirience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

It was our first time trying Cuban food and found this place highly rated on yelp. First, we were on pacific time and this was one of the few nice places open until 10. They accepted my service dog. When you pull in to eat you might think uh,oh dive but no. Get on out and go on in!! We ordered everything, cafe cubanos, guava fruit drinks, plantains...loved the sweet plantains! I was asking the staff there about Cuban food and drink and not only did they happily teach me, even his customer started to teach me how to order Cuban. The waitresses were very sweet even though they seemed a bit nervous of the lnguage barrier but they did a great job. The place was clean, our dinners were hot and delicious, we did not need to wait long and the highlight of the night? Spending $23 for a fun expirience, 2 drinks, 2 dinners and extra sides!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sarsol79
South Lyon, Michigan
“Sorry, . . . just doesn't cut it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

We read good reviews elsewhere but found it very mediocre. To be fair, we missed the boat by not ordering the daily special, which is what the locals seemed to be doing. But everything we did order was marginal at best. Cuban sandwich - thick slices of deli-like ham and another lunchmeat of some sort with many pockets of fat, served barely warm on unremarkable bread. Beef soup - bland, tough and fatty meat. Tamale - "eh". Banana shake OK. We saw our server once and her response to our enthusiastic "help us out, we've never been here before" was flat flat flat. Never saw her again after our food arrived and we were probably her only table. Huge disappointment after a primo A++ Cuban sandwich in Bonita Springs earlier in our trip.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank sisterchat
Miami, Florida
“They are okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

Not my favorite Cuban restaurant in Cape Coral but not the worst. Fairly priced.

Visited January 2012
“Excellent place for authentic Cuban food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

The chicken sandwich is terrific. The Ropa Viaja on Mondays is fantastic. For dessert, you must have the Flan. The Cuban sandwich is great too. Small local place. Must try it out.