“Great local spot”
Review of Ceno Grille

Ceno Grille
Ranked #14 of 429 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ceno Grille serves fresh, homemade Italian and Greek cuisine for lunch and dinner. For amazing food, service and atmosphere, look nowhere else! Ceno Grille is a small cozy restaurant perfect for the whole family. We have a large menu with many different options to choose from. Everything is fresh and homemade as if grandma made it herself, we don't even have a freezer! That's right, we make our own bread and everything is made in house. If you are in need of some recommendations, our Seafood Asparagus, Veal Piccitta, and Firehouse Chicken are just a few dishes that our customer's rave about. Our prices are affordable with our weekly dinner specials. Make sure to check us out on Mondays, we have pasta specials and it's something you don't want to miss. We also have a nice selection of draft beer and wine for you to enjoy with your meal. If you have a special event coming up, let us know. We have catering options available. Join us for Happy Hour, Monday thru Friday, 3pm-6pm for $1 off anything. So if you are looking for some excellent homemade food with great service (our wait staff is pretty amazing too), and great atmosphere give us a try for lunch or dinner today. You will be glad you did.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Great local spot for Mediterranean food - Italian & Greek. Service is very good. Atmosphere is very casual, this is a local place for great food & reasonable prices

I had a shrimp appetizer that was a special, free garlic bread and a Mediterranean chicken that was great. Large portions. Do self favor & GO.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Food was great, the flavors were amazing and portions were huge. Staff was very friendly and helpful on what to order. The cook was very nice. Was a bit small inside, but was very clean and comfortable. Would go back again for sure!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The food is great and the prices reasonable. This used to be a pizza joint. The dining area is small since it was only take out previously. The bar seats about 10 people and the table area about 30+. A nice place for a casual meal. There were lots of locals there.

1  Thank sunfun4850
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The food at Ceno is outstanding, kudos to the chef! My husband and I eat here at least once a month and is on the top of our list of go-to restaurants. Yes, the place is small and a bit loud but the food more than makes up for the atmosphere. We feel very welcomed every time we visit. The antipasto is excellent and every dish we've tried so far has been yummy, yummy, yummy!!

2  Thank psupple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We decided to give Cenos a try last Friday evening. We were seated immediately and the waitresses were very nice and informative. The owner came to our table and introduced himself, which we thought was thoughtful. I ordered a raspberry iced tea and it was delicious. The bread and dipping oil was very tasty too, so much so, that we ordered a second basketful to our table. For our main entree, we ordered the standard gyro and the penne pasta with mushrooms, chicken and a rose sauce. It was okay, but the sauce tasted a little odd to me so I only ate half of the bowlful. Perhaps that rose sauce isn't for me. The gyro was served with lettuce so we requested it be omitted. When it came to the table, it only had the meat and onions. We had to ask for the tomatoes, but I don't think we would order that again. It was dripping with grease. The atmosphere was kind of noisy and we were seated very near to the kitchen and could hear the kitchen staff conversations which seemed a little too close, in my opinion. The restaurant is really small. It feels like you are walking into a bar, not a restaurant, because patrons are sitting around having a good ol' time while others are there, at tables, dining only. It's kind of odd. I hope that they out-grow that place, I think some separation between the bar patrons and the dinner patrons would be helpful. I would really like to give another entree a try. It's not a complete fail, it's ok, and it's prices are resonable, I just think there are improvements which could be made to make the dining experience more pleasant.